You don't say, Kathy!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
On with Linda Bignell, trying to convince us the RCM system is not harmful to the nails, despite the reputation (her words), KT remarked that her nails were further down her fingers....*!*! Same here; my nails are at the very end of my fingers!

Sounds bonkers but she probably means she has a longer nail bed which means when painted her nails look longer than Kathy's even with the same amount of free edge.

That made me laugh too, but I knew what she meant! LOL

Actually I thought Kathy dropped another clanger earlier when she was talking about philip kingsley products and the fact that she swears by them etc. She then went on to say that we (the viewer) may have noticed that her hair sometimes looks flat and lank etc on air and that she finds PK great - well, if she uses them all the time, because that is what she implied, surely her hair should never look lank! he he:devil:

I haven't watched qvc this morning as my least favourite is loitering lol. Kathy seem to be making quite a lot of slip ups just lately.

kathy taylor never knows what she's talking about imo.
she needs a manual for everything she sells haha

I cannot listen to Kathy as her constant stuttering drives me mad. I used to find myself getting all wound up waiting for her to get her words out. How on earth she got to keep her job when they got rid of Debbie and Julian amazes me.

Tania scraping her nails with a key! Yes, they are rock hard with RCM but to go to the trouble of applying this system you would be careful in everyday life to protect your nails, even though this stuff is like a suit of armour.

Tania scraping her nails with a key! Yes, they are rock hard with RCM but to go to the trouble of applying this system you would be careful in everyday life to protect your nails, even though this stuff is like a suit of armour.

I agree! I am surprised that RCM is as popular as it is. I couldn't be bothered with all that faffing about every two weeks..

Latest posts

Back