Your QVC membership number

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
How many digits is it?

Flint just flashed hers on her ever-present iPad. It's 91243* (ill leave out the last number in case of stalkers). But it's 6 digits. Mine is 8 digits. I assume th early joiners have a shorter number?

Mine's 8 digits starting with a 1, Mr Akimbo's also 8 characters starting with a 2.

Jude xx

Mine's 8 digits starting with 2. I've had mine for about 14 years

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

How many digits is it?

Flint just flashed hers on her ever-present iPad. It's 91243* (ill leave out the last number in case of stalkers). But it's 6 digits. Mine is 8 digits. I assume th early joiners have a shorter number?

Maybe the six digit numbers are for the presenters to allow the computer to recognise them for staff discount

8 digits starting with 0 but when you enter it the 0 disappears leaving a 7 digit number so that's probably what happens to Debbie too.

Just realised you said Debbie's is 6. Hmm. Maybe it is something to do with staff then.

Last edited:
Mine has 8 digits and starts with 01. I have never noticed the first digit disappears when you enter it but then I can't remember the last time I used it.

8 starting with 0..but I notice they often drop the 0 and start mine with second number which is 9..so would make me a 7 :giggle:

Latest posts

Back