Your TSV choice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

delh

Registered Shopper
The TSV's seem to be quite repetative given the number of brands that QVC sell. So if they came to you and asked you what TSV you would like to see what would be your answer?

Mine would be a Bobbi Brown TSV which I dont think we have ever had I know the US have had that one.

I am not complaining about the TSV's just interested about how and why they choose some brands over others obviously NN and cooks essentials are their own brands so thats why we get them

The upcoming one on QVC US is their third and all have been on audio delivery too.
Its Estee Lauder who own the brand who decide if we ever get one. Oh look there is a flying pig overhead!:yawn:

I would like Vincent Longo or Kevyn Aucion TSVs, a collection of either brand would be really nice.

Trish McEvoy Planner eyes,cheeks and lips.
Everything on max easy pay.

I wish they would do a Fitflops TSV :happy: I want some more, they are so comfy. Don't think QVC stock them at all - so if QVC are reading this, there's a suggestion folks ....

L'Occitane or Smashbox at under £30. Or a mix of their beauty brands, like best sellers, again at under £30

L'Occitane facial skincare hamper (why don't QVC widen their range of L'Occitane products ?)

I'd love them to stock Neals Yard products as well - with an introductory TSV

L'Occitane facial skincare hamper (why don't QVC widen their range of L'Occitane products ?)

I'd love them to stock Neals Yard products as well - with an introductory TSV

Good choice. I wish they stocked Neals Yard too, love them!!!:sun:

I miss litre size shampoos/conditioners in value kits like Aveda/MOP. Those were the days...

I've just done a search on litre shampoos on QVC and all I can find is Philip Kingsley, and lovely though they may be, they are prohibitively expensive to buy individually. There's nothing I can justify stocking up on/no value kits to tempt me though the Elemis/L'Occitane sets look interesting.

I've got some Hairfix left and other than that I'm using Tresemme and Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. Oh for some Glisten/C-System/Shampure.

Latest posts

Back