"You're my sisters, I want to dress you" piffle!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For goodness sake Diane - leave the skinny jeans to the skinny young! Older women in skinny jeans look ridiculous, even if they're slim, I've seen very thin old women wearing them with Crocs etc and it is not a good look!

I must admit I do have a pair myself (not DG) but they are black and I only wear them with long tunic length tops and boots. Even if you can squash yourself into them you will still get a roll when you sit down so if you have to wear long tops to cover that you might as well just wear leggings - much more comfy!!

WG, if you know of a brand/store that sells wide leg jeans do tell! That would be my favoured style too, but I struggle to find wide leg trousers of any description never mind jeans.

Spartacus I used to buy mine from Next but that was a while ago. I saw a few pairs in the Next sale last week. M & S often do them too.

Spartacus I used to buy mine from Next but that was a while ago. I saw a few pairs in the Next sale last week. M & S often do them too.

Thanks, might try Next at some point. I've never seen any in M&S so far but I'll keep looking - I did order a paid of wide leg trousers but had to send them back as they were straight legged as far as I was concerned, which is a shame because my last pair were M&S and they truly were wide legged. Debenhams Julien Mcdonald jeans come in wide leg but I'd need to hack about eight inches off the length as I'm not exactly long limbed!

Latest posts

Back