Zumba

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got mine Tuesday. Done it twice. Its great fun & nearly killing me at the moment but its easy to follow. Makes me sweat like mad :whew::whew:

Last edited:
I haven't done anything for two weeks, we went to the theatre and it had really narrow rows - I managed to twist my knee when sitting down and then the constant up/down when people tried to squeeze past me and being frozen in a slightly hunchback position for 2.5 hours during the play really aggravated whatever I did, so even now my knee still hurts every now and then when I walk down the stairs. I'm hoping to get started this afternoon, just do the short routine and be careful not to bounce too hard!

Oh I am going to a Zumba class on Thursday, fancy giving it a go. Can't really do it at home due to two cats who leap up to see what I am trying to do, or want a cuddle.

I'm still enjoying it. My two cats aren't bothered by my antics. It's really up to you how much effort you put in as with anything I suppose but I usually do the 20 minute one at least four days a week. Somehow 20 minutes is quite easy to find. I thought I might get bored but no sign of it so far.

Good luck with the class Donna. I would like to try some classes too. Will give myself a few more weeks of bouncing about the lounge then try it.

I think I've said before that I'm coming back to exercise from having a torn thigh muscle and it's been tough to keep going but I've worked through it and overall my leg is less likely to flare up. Although the first week I was almost back to square one it hurt so much.

I do the DVD to tone up the stomach at least 3 times a week and am definitely seeing an improvement :happy:

Am still waiting to give mine a go as have hurt my back.:sad:

I have two left feet and no idea of my left or right. I was always up the wrong end of the room when I did aerobics so am hoping I can make a fool of myself in the comfort of my own home with just the cat to laugh at me!!!

"I was always up the wrong end of the room when I did aerobics"

sorry, but "giggle"

Just one thing if you are a bit uncoordinated you might find it easier to watch to see what exercise is next and then get on with it without watching the screen all the time. I'm quite coordinated and I find I get lost if I watch all the time.

Latest posts

Back