AY must have lost the plot

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
the only logical reason for her just referring without any sarcasm to Glen as gorgeous and sexy.
We can hope it is temporary insanity and that Gobby will be her usual unpleasant self soon.

Hehe!! I think she has inferred this about ol' lechy before. Out of curio, I would love to see what her hubby looks like. Isn't he a footballer? Well, she is certainly doing a 'posh' and going for the "I am sooo not a WAG" image isn't she?!! :mysmilie_854:

She must have been at some chemical, her clothes need adjusting to say the least. She looks like a very sloppy vagrant.

Last edited:
She must have been at some chemical, her clothes need adjusting to say the least. She looks like a very sloppy vagrant.

Ah bless she is trying! :biggrin: not quite sure what look she was going for.

Ah bless she is trying! :biggrin: not quite sure what look she was going for.

As a lady who turns herself out nicely from having seen your pic may I ask have you ever wandered around with the ties of a garment streeling down past your knees instead wrapped around or fastened in some manner in the vicinity of your torso?
No, I thought not :wait:

JR did the same with the top that made her look like one of the temporary shelters after a disaster. I am not asking for twee little bows etc but try to look as if you have made some effort to dress yourselves, it's only courteous to whoever you will in this case be trying to extract money from :giggle:

Hehe!! I think she has inferred this about ol' lechy before. Out of curio, I would love to see what her hubby looks like. Isn't he a footballer? Well, she is certainly doing a 'posh' and going for the "I am sooo not a WAG" image isn't she?!! :mysmilie_854:

He used to be but now he is a chauffeur.

:mysmilie_466:It's catching!! Our Rozzy's lost the plot now. :mysmilie_505:
Ha!!:muscle:

AY was joking around earlier saying that the camera crew were on about how she's having a bossy day and they were calling her "the headmistress":grin:

I like her, she's quite funny and blunt:giggle:

Ha!!:muscle:

AY was joking around earlier saying that the camera crew were on about how she's having a bossy day and they were calling her "the headmistress":grin:

I like her, she's quite funny and blunt:giggle:

I'm with you on this, saw her earlier & at times she can be quite funny!

Just the voice---didn't they do something with Maggie Thatchers high pitch years ago?!!

If there is one presenter who makes me turn off it is Alison Young, banging on endlessly about what celebrities use what, I have been known to shout and the TV for her to just shut up and let them talk about the product. She oversells everything and I am surprised that she has the time to go to work with all the product she allegedly uses. She is in for a shock when she reached her 50's, if she thinks she won't get lines like the rest of us mere, non celeb women.

Someone needs to do something about her wardrobe, unless she has gone into competition with Julie in the mutton dressed as lamb stakes.

If there is one presenter who makes me turn off it is Alison Young, banging on endlessly about what celebrities use what, I have been known to shout and the TV for her to just shut up and let them talk about the product. She oversells everything and I am surprised that she has the time to go to work with all the product she allegedly uses. She is in for a shock when she reached her 50's, if she thinks she won't get lines like the rest of us mere, non celeb women.

Someone needs to do something about her wardrobe, unless she has gone into competition with Julie in the mutton dressed as lamb stakes.

Or Old Nag dressed as foal.........

[/B]

Or Old Nag dressed as foal.........

Spot on! I feel quite catty getting personal like that, but she just irritates me so much, 'I need you on those phones' who does she think she is talking to! I had to record the Gatineau show so I could FF through her and hear Andrew trying to tell us about the new melatoganine cream, I always use their products and wanted to know about the latest but she would not shut up and let him talk. I can't bear presenters that shout at me.

Totally agree Paralax, I felt a bit mean after posting that comment, but to use another horsey analogy, she rides roughshod over all her guests, barking and braying like a fairground stall holder exhorting us to "buy buy buy" even before we know what the product is. Sometimes I think it will be like "The Ring" and she wil actually emerge out of my tv into my living room clutching the lastest thing that will alledgedly transform me into a Cheyl Cole look a like....ooh I've scared myself now!!

Totally agree Paralax, I felt a bit mean after posting that comment, but to use another horsey analogy, she rides roughshod over all her guests, barking and braying like a fairground stall holder exhorting us to "buy buy buy" even before we know what the product is. Sometimes I think it will be like "The Ring" and she wil actually emerge out of my tv into my living room clutching the lastest thing that will alledgedly transform me into a Cheyl Cole look a like....ooh I've scared myself now!!

Re. The Ring - I thought this picture might make you smile http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n18/IloveConwy/funny-pictures-wet-cat-does-ring-im.jpg :happy:

she has some terrible people on presenting with her, they are either rough eastenders rejects or helium sounding americans....and the way she talks down to the viewer is amazing. tonights prog had the american helium woman saying" Fran Wilson is a true woman" what the hell does that mean? that every other woman is a transvestite?

Finding Glen gorgeous and sexy, surely that must be the first sign of .....!:tongue::giggle:

AY should have gone to Spec Savers.:cool:

Latest posts

Back