yankee candle auto delivery from jan 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
hi guys,

aren't we due our 2nd batch of summer candles around about now?

i remember the fragrances but not the dates, if anyone could help that would be great, thanks in advance.

Am really looking forward to this collection as fruity candles are my favourite
mine is not even showing as "In process" yet on "My Account" so a wee bit worried that I wont get it :sad:

just phoned cs to see whats happening with this auto delivery, here goes...

there has been a problem getting hold of the stock, if it hasn't been received within 30 days, we won't be getting it and will be refunded!!!

what terrible service, i could have had them a week ago off yankee doodle!

mine is showing in process
I am on hol at the mo and in tj maxx got large jar candles yest for $10 each
bargain!!
hope everyone gets their candles soon
poor service if they dont get stock,dont understand why they have an auto delivery they cant deliver ??!!!

just phoned cs to see whats happening with this auto delivery, here goes...

there has been a problem getting hold of the stock, if it hasn't been received within 30 days, we won't be getting it and will be refunded!!!

what terrible service, i could have had them a week ago off yankee doodle!

OMG HOW BAD IS THAT?!

I didn't order this tsv/auto delivery - i really wanted it though and talked myself out of it.

I really hope you get your candles - because i think its shocking if you don't :angry:

i have since emailed qvc telling them of my disappointment, and asking them for more info as some peoples orders are 'in process'. haven't heard back from them yet, but will report again when i do.

i think it's shocking, they would have known in january how many units they needed to order for the summer, autumn and winter options!

My order says awaiting stock but I've just spoken to CS and they are expecting a delivery in on the 12th April so I should be getting them shortly after. Apparently a letter is being sent to everyone who ordered the auto-delivery to let them know there will be a delay.

My order says awaiting stock but I've just spoken to CS and they are expecting a delivery in on the 12th April so I should be getting them shortly after. Apparently a letter is being sent to everyone who ordered the auto-delivery to let them know there will be a delay.[/QUOTE

it's just a shame that qvc didn't delay in taking the payment from my credit card isn't it, or is it just me that's had a payment deducted?

I admire you Athena - I lack the courage to check my credit card bills until I am absolutely forced to :sweat:

Mine is showing "Awaiting Stock" Whats the point of having AD if they cant supply the stock when they say they will.
I havent checked my credit card yet but will be annoyed if they have charged it before they have the stock to despatch, they always say we wont charge you until the goods are ready for despatch for advanced orders

Latest posts

Back