Apple TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it will be a more expensive price as the shops but have some odd cheap tat bundled in with a percieved value far exceeding its true value

We sell Apple products, so I will get a better deal at work. As has been perceived, the Q never have competitive prices on Apple, rather include it in a bundle, with a load of add ons, we neither want, nor need.

I have just treated my self to a new imac from j lewis £1049 free delivery and 3year guarantee same one on qvc £1269 +£9.99 and one year guarantee + extras that most people have no use for, no contest sorry Q.

So, the latest model is the iphone 6 plus, and QVC offer the phone which was released two models back. If you are a real Apple afficianado, it will be the latest model you want and, if you don't mind an older version, you can either buy it a hell of a lot cheaper elsewhere, or the price of a contract, with the phone included, has dropped dramatically. I cannot understand why anyone would buy it from the Q, but I am sure they will. Retailers have a backlog of stock of the older models, they want to offload, so are currently offering great deals. As usual, the Q is not exactly on the ball!

So, the latest model is the iphone 6 plus, and QVC offer the phone which was released two models back. If you are a real Apple afficianado, it will be the latest model you want and, if you don't mind an older version, you can either buy it a hell of a lot cheaper elsewhere, or the price of a contract, with the phone included, has dropped dramatically. I cannot understand why anyone would buy it from the Q, but I am sure they will. Retailers have a backlog of stock of the older models, they want to offload, so are currently offering great deals. As usual, the Q is not exactly on the ball!

if they offered the latest model Qs mark up would push it £100+ or more

Couldn't agree more. They really seem to be slow as far as Apple is concerned. Also not much choice. I wanted to buy my son an ipad for xmas, yet Q only sell the 16gb version. It would be nice to be offered the full range. Purchased it from John lewis now with 3 years guarantee included.

thing is Q will only sell the basic & previous versions as they dont wanna be left with too much stock as if youve noticed the Apple ones always end up with as is prices slapped on them & even then they struggle to shift them

also if Q did get the latest ones & bigger sizes youd be paying an even higher premium on them than normal

My sons I phone 6 lasted 2 days and was bent. You need to keep them in a case. The tsv on 4 easy pays but doesn't say price

I saw on the news about them bending, but four of us have had them since launch, kept them in front pockets (as we always have with iPhones), and had no problems. I'm careful with my phones, always have been - they're not cheap and I keep everyone's life on mine, not to mention mine being my emergencykit - so losing or damaging them would be devastating for me. Mine lives in my front pocket but comes out before I sit down (too much hassle to pull it out AFTER I've sat down).

Did he keep his in his back pocket? My comb (yep, I'm a saddo!) is banana-shaped after living in there. Not really a good idea to keep one in rear pocket from a security point of view alone, but the amount of people I see fish out wallets and phones from back pockets is astounding. I did a security course with the police years back (before mobile phones were invented), and learnt that if you want something stolen, keep it there!

Latest posts

Back