Philosophy Supersize State of Grace Shower Trio OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm new to Philosophy & took a real risk when I ordered the TSV last month because not only did I not know what anything smelt like but I wasn't buying for myself, I was buying it as a Christmas present.

I'm mentioning this because I was in John Lewis last week & noticed they sell Philosophy so I smelt the other fragrances & I must admit, I'm a Pure Grace girl all the way (& lucky for me that's the option I ordered in the TSV too), I really didn't like any of the others I smelt, which included Living Grace & Amazing Grace.

Therefore, I'm definitely not tempted at all by this OTO (I feel so releaved, lol!)

A good deal but £50 on shower gel when I already have plenty to use up seems a waste of money. Shame they couldn't have some other products from the range as a set for the OTO as they could easily have at that price.

Gosh that it really good value, I was tempted but I have so much shower gel stockpiled it's unreal. I also had to remind myself they are big bottles and I would get bored of them before I got a third of the way through a bottle.

Latest posts

Back