Philosophy - QVCUK - 10/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scoobylou

Registered Shopper
Philosophy 4 Piece Pure Grace Summer Surf Collection

Item Number: 232054

Feature Price: £36.84 + p&p £5.95

Philosophy - Pure Grace Summer Surf Fragrance.jpg Philosophy - Pure Grace Summer Surf Hair and Body Spritz.jpg
Philosophy - Pure Grace Summer Surf Lotion.jpg Philosophy - Pure Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel.jpg

Description
This four-piece collection from Philosophy features gorgeous hair and body products in the limited edition Pure Grace Summer Surf fragrance. Inspired by sunny summer memories and the salty ocean air, you'll love this beautiful new scent.

Contains:

1 x Pure Grace Summer Surf Fragrance (60ml) - a refreshing, subtle beach scent.

1 x Pure Grace Summer Surf Hair & Body Spritz (240ml) - revel in the salty surf with this lightweight, scented mist that leaves hair and body soft, smooth, and ready for summer.

1 x Pure Grace Summer Surf Lotion (480ml) - this luxurious and hydrating formula is enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia; conditions and helps maintain the moisture level of dry skin.

1 x Pure Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) - formulated with natural extracts to help moisturise and soothe skin, this creamy formula is perfect for a luxurious lather or to drizzle under the water before bath time for crisp, soap-scented bubbles, or to lather up in the shower.

I'd be more tempted if the shower gel were 480ml and the lotion 240ml; I wash every day but don't always apply a body lotion.

When is this going to be a TSV, it's not today.
Edit ignore me it's a feature price.

day & night collection, - according to the 'guest', has an ingredient called........ wait for it..................................

da da ............. ASIAN FRUIT EXTRACT !!!! OK, what the hell is that ? She said is as a throwaway after the hyaluronic acid information.

You honestly couldn't make this garbage up.

Latest posts

Back