Marla TSV 3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 161
  • Marla TSV 4.jpg
    Marla TSV 4.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Marla TSV 5.jpg
    Marla TSV 5.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 130
I would never spend huge money on casual trousers. I get all mine in Asda, short length in summer, regular in winter and they fit a dream. When they get all "kneed", dirty or doggy or get paint on them then in the bin they go and I buy a new pair. At between £10 and £18 you can't go wrong and they look every bit as good as the likes of Marla and Ruth's offerings.

CC

Five pockets?? Is that their USP?

Or are all the wrinkles the thing that‘s the fashion statement?

I would never spend huge money on casual trousers. I get all mine in Asda, short length in summer, regular in winter and they fit a dream. When they get all "kneed", dirty or doggy or get paint on them then in the bin they go and I buy a new pair. At between £10 and £18 you can't go wrong and they look every bit as good as the likes of Marla and Ruth's offerings.

CC
Your Asda trousers are the Premium couture range the MW are the cheap knock offs except they switched the price labels.

MarlaWynne Stretch Peached Twill Ankle Length Trousers

QVC Price £78.00
Todays Special Value Price £51.96
P&P £3.95

These comfortable block colour trousers from MarlaWynne are made from stretch, peached twill fabric with a super soft finish, featuring a straight leg shape with front and back pockets plus a zip and button fastening. Perfecting the balance between comfort and style, these classic ankle length trousers are an everyday essential for your wardrobe.

What's the occasion? As versatile as they are flattering, these trousers are a great addition to your repertoire and offer a comfortable alternative to jeans. Try pairing with a cosy jumper and trainers for a casual look that's perfect for every day, or if you're looking for a smarter outfit wear with a blouse, heels and statement jewellery for an elegant ensemble.

Timeless style - crafted from peached twill fabric, brand new to MarlaWynne, these trousers have a beautifully soft finish, and with the stretch design you're getting a piece that offers comfort and luxury in one.

The choice is yours - with five colours to choose from, there is a shade to suit every taste. Opt for Black or Dark Slate for a darker hue that'll go with everything, or for a lighter option to see you into spring, try Cream, Latte or new Fern. The trousers also come in Regular and Petite lengths so you can find the perfect fit too!

• 66% cotton, 28% polyester, 3% viscose, 3% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Fern - NEW
  • Black
  • Dark Slate
  • Cream
  • Latte

Regular

Petite

Guess who is presenting the TSV? That’s right Debbie Flint. Then she is off for 5 days but she has ensured she gets some more freebies in her absence by making videos of her trying out a Liz Earle mask and an Elemis balm. I can just imagine her panicking about the criticism they have received about freebies so she has decided that if they make a video of themselves using a product it will justify the freebie. No it won’t Debbie, most of us see through that. It just makes you look desperate.

They have a plus model who I haven’t seen before (but then I don’t watch much) and god love her they have made a laughing stock of her. Her legs aren’t too bad but she is very very well endowed at the top and they have had her in some awful tops.

She didn’t look that great doing LR jewellery as she was sitting and only showing her top half. These ladies very probably look lovely in their own clothes but really it is only someone like Ali who looks good in anything that can get away with the awfulness that is Q fashion.

Has Melissa been at the fake tan as her face looks as if it has been on holiday without the rest of her.

All the models are wearing those sketchers with dresses and it really just turns awfulness into a crime of passion. The + model looks like she’s in her black dressing gown and slippers slapping along to the bathroom.

Latest posts

Back