MarlaWynne TSV 2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 171
  • MarlaWynne TSV 3.jpg
    MarlaWynne TSV 3.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 173
  • MarlaWynne TSV 4.jpg
    MarlaWynne TSV 4.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 161
i do have a couple of MW from the first time she came to Q.
I saw a top/jumper/tent thing on yesterday which made this look like a Stella McCartney and it was over£93 plus post.

It’s Del Boy presenting both the 9pm launch and 12 o’clock show so no doubt she is in full sail as we speak making sure it’s been fully trialled for the good of customers.

It’s Del Boy presenting both the 9pm launch and 12 o’clock show so no doubt she is in full sail as we speak making sure it’s been fully trialled for the good of customers.
For heaven’s sake I wish they would stop her signing up for the TSV launch hours. This won’t be cheap because she lets others get the launch for mops, wash balls etc. I know we joke about it but are her bosses running the show or is it a presenter free for all?

It doesn't matter what the latest offering is because the adjectives will be the same it's only the noun that will change. Looking at that top the first thing I can hear is how the two diagonal lines draw the eye down giving the illusion is that you're so much longer & leaner. Bleurgh.

It doesn't matter what the latest offering is because the adjectives will be the same it's only the noun that will change. Looking at that top the first thing I can hear is how the two diagonal lines draw the eye down giving the illusion is that you're so much longer & leaner. Bleurgh.
They're go faster stripes!

Whoever takes the photographs of any garment on the QVC website is out to sabotage any sale. They all look as bad as possible.Trousers at half mast, wrinkles, creasing, sagging, fit where they touch.No attempt to present in a favourable light.

Latest posts

Back