Molton Brown Private Sale from £4

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Failed completely! I did look and ignore, but then came back here and spotted it was free p&p! So of course I had to go back. I got 2x£9 hand washes plus the body lotion in Wild Fairyfleur. You don’t often see that one, like Puritas, and they are both very pretty. Odd that it is free next day postage but they are charging for slower delivery. This means I shall have to stay in and cancel my trip to the supermarket tomorrow…. No hardship!

Thanks for the heads up.

Thank you ordered a 40ml hand cream & 2 100ml hand washes for cottage holiday.
Wher eis cottage???

How ever did you find one? Have you paid through th enose? Actually, knowing you, Captain Clipboard, it will have been precision organised since last year.

Ours is in September - bloomin' yonks away......

Great post Super but this time I'm being good. Hope everyone gets bargains - it's very tempting.

CC
You are never good, Wino.:p
Got to stop ordering! Just ordered recharge black pepper scrub for Hubby.
Shuuuut uuuup!

No , really. stop it. I'm late to party & Captain (YOO) are buying all the good stuff. Off for a spend.
And stop showing off cos your hubby exfoliates.

Wher eis cottage???

How ever did you find one? Have you paid through th enose? Actually, knowing you, Captain Clipboard, it will have been precision organised since last year.

Ours is in September - bloomin' yonks away......
It’s in Devon, a good friend has organised it, the owner is someone he works with. Only rents to friends & family.
So looking forward to it. Not for a few weeks yet though.
They are organised, I always book last minute.

It’s in Devon, a good friend has organised it, the owner is someone he works with. Only rents to friends & family.
So looking forward to it. Not for a few weeks yet though.
They are organised, I always book last minute.
Lovely! I know Devon, BIL lives there. Whereabouts is cottage?

I'm not looking, I'm not looking, I'm not looking.

Okay, I looked. I treated myself to the Bushukan EDT and got the Suede Orris gift set for the present drawer.
The present drawer! Wahahahahaha! That’s a new one! Presents to yourself perhaps? I’ve got a “present drawer” - it’s called the spare room where my many boxes of candles, Molton Brown and other toiletries lurk. Sadly, I have to try and make room in there for another box load that’s arriving on Thursday, thanks to this stupid thread! Just stop posting these things, please, everyone!

The present drawer! Wahahahahaha! That’s a new one! Presents to yourself perhaps? I’ve got a “present drawer” - it’s called the spare room where my many boxes of candles, Molton Brown and other toiletries lurk. Sadly, I have to try and make room in there for another box load that’s arriving on Thursday, thanks to this stupid thread! Just stop posting these things, please, everyone!
Well, I say present drawer, but in reality it's actually the back of the wardrobe. Ha ha ha

Latest posts

Back