Molton Brown Wild Mint & Lavandin Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried this Wild Mint & Lavandin today in the local dept store. The body wash was quite weak when I sniffed it but they did have a perfume tester. Definitely my sort of thing as it is not at all girly and definitely one men would use. It’s a green smell (as you’d imagine from the name and the product itself) and fairly sweet and grassy. It reminds me of Geranium Nefertum. Don’t quote me on that! It is lasting well 5 hours later. At first, I imagined I could smell lavender but that has faded. Not a lot of mint remains on me either, just a very Molton Brown fragrance.

Hopefully this will make an appearance on Q at some point so I can give it a try and return it if I don't like it, but if it's similar to Geranium I'm sure I'll love it though.
I recently bid for and won another 100ml of the Geranium EDT from ebay at a surprisingly good price (£39.00 plus postage) as it's definitely getting harder to get hold of unfortunately.

Hopefully this will make an appearance on Q at some point so I can give it a try and return it if I don't like it, but if it's similar to Geranium I'm sure I'll love it though.
I recently bid for and won another 100ml of the Geranium EDT from ebay at a surprisingly good price (£39.00 plus postage) as it's definitely getting harder to get hold of unfortunately.
I bought a 100ml bottle of GN on eBay when I read on here it was being discontinued. I think the word hadn’t really got out there then because there were a few around, not yet expensive. I was lucky to get one in a perfect, sealed box (hopefully not a fake!). It’s probably not very new stock but I was happy. I‘m still finishing the one I got in an MB sale set with shower gel late 2021. Hope I’m right about the Wild Mint & Lavandin being similar. I don’t think you would confuse them but if you like one, I think you’ll like the other is what I mean. I’m definitely buying a product in the range when the price is right.

I bought a 100ml bottle of GN on eBay when I read on here it was being discontinued. I think the word hadn’t really got out there then because there were a few around, not yet expensive. I was lucky to get one in a perfect, sealed box (hopefully not a fake!). It’s probably not very new stock but I was happy. I‘m still finishing the one I got in an MB sale set with shower gel late 2021. Hope I’m right about the Wild Mint & Lavandin being similar. I don’t think you would confuse them but if you like one, I think you’ll like the other is what I mean. I’m definitely buying a product in the range when the price is right.
Spendthrift

I got sent a sample from MB. Love it and also am a fan of geranium.

Here is my sample

Attachments

• 25EB3BB1-0E32-47E7-8089-C8AEE001FF0E.jpeg
    25EB3BB1-0E32-47E7-8089-C8AEE001FF0E.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 13F29691-796C-4A67-BAB5-B478225B6769.jpeg
    13F29691-796C-4A67-BAB5-B478225B6769.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back