Dannii TSV 3.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 190
  • Dannii TSV 4.jpg
    Dannii TSV 4.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Dannii TSV 5.jpg
    Dannii TSV 5.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 196
Typical jumper you can buy everywhere at this time of the year. Surprised that there isn't a grey, or "winter white" version available. The pinks are pretty hideous and look cheap imo. They won't be cheap of course. It's difficult to judge until I'm able to find out the fabric composition. First glance it looks like pure acrylic (which I'm sure it won't be -surely not!) as it's hanging in creases and looks pretty shiny and thin. I've had a glance around online and the prices for this kind of sweater vary wildly from about £12 - £100 but on the higher end of the spectrum you're talking big names/cashmere etc. I reckon its full price will be plum in the middle but you'll get it home for a few pence shy of £40. They're probably trying to cram Claire into the pale pink one as we speak, no take that back, that would mean some kind of "prep". No doubt they'll cram her into whatever size they've got on the day regardless or not whether it actually fits properly and tell the viewers that "as you can see, you can easily go down a size if we haven't got your usual size in stock - JUST BUY IT"!

That explains why they had Jackie in Ruth’s new pink star creation last week.
Getting that sold out Ruthie first……
😉🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Blimey! If it's that baggy and shapeless brand new, then I dread to think how it'll look a few washes down the line - fit for the bin I wouldn't wonder! Who in their right mind would pay nearly 60 notes for a top that's 95% made from man made materials. I don't reckon Dannii's will be quite that ridiculously priced..but who knows?!!!

Typical jumper you can buy everywhere at this time of the year. Surprised that there isn't a grey, or "winter white" version available. The pinks are pretty hideous and look cheap imo. They won't be cheap of course. It's difficult to judge until I'm able to find out the fabric composition. First glance it looks like pure acrylic (which I'm sure it won't be -surely not!) as it's hanging in creases and looks pretty shiny and thin. I've had a glance around online and the prices for this kind of sweater vary wildly from about £12 - £100 but on the higher end of the spectrum you're talking big names/cashmere etc. I reckon its full price will be plum in the middle but you'll get it home for a few pence shy of £40. They're probably trying to cram Claire into the pale pink one as we speak, no take that back, that would mean some kind of "prep". No doubt they'll cram her into whatever size they've got on the day regardless or not whether it actually fits properly and tell the viewers that "as you can see, you can easily go down a size if we haven't got your usual size in stock - JUST BUY IT"!
I managed to see all the colours online earlier and from recollection there was a light grey displayed.

I bought a ringer from Marks last year (in blue) and I’m sure it was around £18. Ok for jeans but wouldnt be paying anything like £37 inc post.
Me neither and even without seeing your M&S one, I can imagine that it's better quality. I don't dislike the jumper, but as I've said before it's a style and pattern that's everywhere and there's absolutely no need to pay more than £20. No doubt it'll sell out though

Can’t remember the exact composition, but definitely not pure acrylic. Think it was cotton/nylon and summat else (maybe elastane)
I managed to see all the colours online earlier and from recollection there was a light grey displayed.
Oh, thank goodness, I thought I was going mad. I knew I’d seen it earlier.

Dannii Minogue Lurex Sparkle Star V Neck Jumper

QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £2.95

Petite

Regular

Make your outfits sparkle and shine this season with this gorgeous star-dusted petite jumper from Dannii Minogue. A versatile style that can be easily dressed up or down, you can wear it cosied up at home one day and then rock it to a Christmas party the next. Wherever you take it, the metallic stars that cover the jumper will have you feeling ready to dazzle.
Ready for the festivities - with the festive season set to start, this starry jumper will be a great addition to your Christmas wardrobe, but because it is subtly festive, you won't have to pack it away come Boxing Day. Wear it in autumn, winter and beyond whenever cooler weather comes calling.
What's your favourite? This jumper comes in five fabulous colours. For fans of more classic neutral tones, opt of Black with gold stars, Grey with gunmetal stars or Navy with silver stars. Brighter shades more to your taste? Then Magenta with silver stars or Pale Pink with red stars is for you.
Soft and stylish - it's easy to feel comfortable in this Dannii Minogue design thanks to its flattering, relaxed fit and soft material. What's more, the shining stars are made from a yarn with a metallic appearance that is designed to be non-scratchy.
Feel confidently petite - passionate about creating pieces that not only fit but flatter petites in every way, 5' 2" Dannii Minogue has used her expertise and own personal petite journey to take away the struggle of finding what works for your frame. Designed for petites of all shapes and sizes, taking into consideration everything from print size to collar placement, this is fashion that's made for you.
  • V-neckline
  • Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs
  • Ribbed details at hemline
  • 52% nylon, 47% viscose, 1% other
  • Hand wash only
Colour options:
  • Black/Gold
  • Grey/Gunmetal
  • Magenta/Silver
  • Navy/Silver
  • Pale Pink/Red

Just had a better look now that it's up on the website and my first impressions were that it looks pretty frumpy pulled down over the models hips, especially in the pic where it's being worn with wide legged trousers and stiletto heels poking out of the bottom.
The neckline could do with being a tad higher, I mean it's not low cut by any means but, I think you'd freeze with that amount of bare flesh exposed at this time of year, you can also see that it could do with being a bit higher at the back too...brrrr!
Good to see that customers aren't the only ones who get palmed off with used goods - Check out the back view of the dark haired lady wearing the black - can you spot the rather obvious long grey hair stuck to the fabric?! Ye Gods! You'd have thought that they'd pick it off and take the picture again, but no! This just goes to show how slipshod this operation is, they couldn't give a monkeys!!!

And nylon/viscose, no sheep been anywhere near it so not likely to be even warm.

That glittery one from Ruthless - how many opportunities to wear this as it looks very like the dreaded Christmas jumpers.

Ok for a trip to the pizza place or pub in December but otherwise?

Could that be because they are all the same clothes with different lables stuck on them? That jumper is far too much money for what it is. You can buy similar anywhere I would think. IW had star jumpers on last week.

CC
IW star jumpers for under £15😂😂😂
Whats it about star jumpers🤦🏼‍♀️

Latest posts

Back