Dannii Minogue Petite Fashion TSV 15/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That glittery one from Ruthless - how many opportunities to wear this as it looks very like the dreaded Christmas jumpers.

Ok for a trip to the pizza place or pub in December but otherwise?
Jackie said she wore hers to a barbecue in the summer so it’s not just for Christmas.
Same with the glittery tops. You can wear to a wedding . I wonder if they ever play back tapes of themselves talking drivel.

Blimey! If it's that baggy and shapeless brand new, then I dread to think how it'll look a few washes down the line - fit for the bin I wouldn't wonder! Who in their right mind would pay nearly 60 notes for a top that's 95% made from man made materials. I don't reckon Dannii's will be quite that ridiculously priced..but who knows?!!!
I clicked on it to see and the reviews are mostly bad (2.2 stars).

But several people saying it’s very expensive for what it is and they’re are returning?

Surely they could see that it’s £60 and how think it looks and the fabric content etc before ordering it?!

Put the midnight TSV on briefly before having to switch off ten mins later because it’s Jill F and I couldn’t hack it (her)!

Glad she has her voice back but as ever she was using it to harp on about her love of pink; how she’s always cold and loves hoods to protect her hair. Oh and how she won’t be awake when the show repeats. ARGH!

Anyway, was saying how she loves the fit of the range and the fact it’s cut for petites like her. But that when things aren’t petite, we’ve all been needing to use bulldog clips to fit?
Those bulldog clips had nothing to do with items being too long!

QVC just came on again (as I’d stopped watching something on catch up), and just had Jill raving about a trio of Diamonique rings she has on...

Apparently she’s been wearing for many weeks and didn’t know it was Dannii’s range “because it was left out for me, with a note saying would you like to wear these?” (“we’re lucky enough to get to wear items on air”)...
Fair enough, but she’d already said she hasn’t taken them off for weeks and been wearing in shower and to wash up etc, so it’s clearly not just on air, and she clearly owns them now! #freebies

The neckline looks like it will stretch and be a bit more revealing than intended.
I like v and scoop necklines but don’t like too low or having to hoist it up.I am flat chested so not much to hold it up.

So now we have the fashion Tat to join the Christmas Tat.
I clicked on it to see and the reviews are mostly bad (2.2 stars).

But several people saying it’s very expensive for what it is and they’re are returning?

Surely they could see that it’s £60 and how think it looks and the fabric content etc before ordering it?!

I wonder if Ruthless will mention the low star rating when she (yet again) tells us she always reads the reviews and takes on board the feedback. Huh ! yeah right. She needs to read this website if she wants an honest appraisal of her stuff.

Lordy lord - I’ve just looked at the launch video of this. It is totally shapeless and on every model there is enough excess material on the sleeves to make a pair of curtains. Sorry to say the plus model has once been been dealt a bum deal.

I just can’t believe that from tomorrow this will be £58 to get it home,

Just had a better look now that it's up on the website and my first impressions were that it looks pretty frumpy pulled down over the models hips, especially in the pic where it's being worn with wide legged trousers and stiletto heels poking out of the bottom.
The neckline could do with being a tad higher, I mean it's not low cut by any means but, I think you'd freeze with that amount of bare flesh exposed at this time of year, you can also see that it could do with being a bit higher at the back too...brrrr!
Good to see that customers aren't the only ones who get palmed off with used goods - Check out the back view of the dark haired lady wearing the black - can you spot the rather obvious long grey hair stuck to the fabric?! Ye Gods! You'd have thought that they'd pick it off and take the picture again, but no! This just goes to show how slipshod this operation is, they couldn't give a monkeys!!!
Appalling.

£55?! My ar$e. Who in their tight mind’s gonna pay that for a nylon jumper? Or the tsv price for that matter- ooh but it’s Dannii Minogue Danni with the extra I so let’s add an extra £ or ££££ cause she’s a top notch designer as well as a famous actress and singer! C’mon folks , wake up- if you want a star jumper like hers , pop down to peacocks. If you want a slightly more upmarket one , pop into marks , or Next. Don’t fall for it, you’re paying £££’s extra so that Dannii ( who cares) Minogue can be paid for lending her name to a pile of cheapo Chinese goods!

Lordy lord - I’ve just looked at the launch video of this. It is totally shapeless and on every model there is enough excess material on the sleeves to make a pair of curtains. Sorry to say the plus model has once been been dealt a bum deal.

I just can’t believe that from tomorrow this will be £58 to get it home,
...and £10 to get it back to them! Adding this on the £2.95 you've lost in p&p already, that's the price of the same jumper or similar from Primark, or better still a fabulous bottle of wine!!
I'll be looking out for it on Qurio that's for sure - "Hey ladies - I've just received this jumper, I'm not really sure about it, the sleeves are too long, it's a bit tight around the bust, and I'm not really sure about the colour - but I think I'm gonna keep it 'cause I love stars me!"

...and £10 to get it back to them! Adding this on the £2.95 you've lost in p&p already, that's the price of the same jumper or similar from Primark, or better still a fabulous bottle of wine!!
I'll be looking out for it on Qurio that's for sure - "Hey ladies - I've just received this jumper, I'm not really sure about it, the sleeves are too long, it's a bit tight around the bust, and I'm not really sure about the colour - but I think I'm gonna keep it 'cause I love stars me!"
I’ll go for the good bottle of wine 🍷!

To be honest it’s the Dannii thunderbolt jumper that’s leapt out at me being ridiculous. Who on earth is going to wear that? I had a toned down version in the 80s but I was 13. If I rocked up in a thunderbolt jumper to a bbq (in the winter not), to work (I’d be told to work from home indefinitely) or a wedding (would be mistaken for the entertainment) and that’s the ‘nice’ comments. My fellow Scottish West Coaster co-workers could and would have a lot worse to say about that attire…😂

I think that a lot of the “QVC devotees” buy her fashion so that they can say, “I’m wearing a designer top by Dannii Minogue.” Ditto with Marla Wynne fashion whom I’d never heard of until she arrived on QVC.

I think that a lot of the “QVC devotees” buy her fashion so that they can say, “I’m wearing a designer top by Dannii Minogue.” Ditto with Marla Wynne fashion whom I’d never heard of until she arrived on QVC.
I don't think anybody had to be honest apart from her neighbours and they were probably getting sick of her knocking up her garments up on a sewing machine in her garage at 2 o'clock in the morning when they were trying to get some sleep.

I’ll go for the good bottle of wine 🍷!

To be honest it’s the Dannii thunderbolt jumper that’s leapt out at me being ridiculous. Who on earth is going to wear that? I had a toned down version in the 80s but I was 13. If I rocked up in a thunderbolt jumper to a bbq (in the winter not), to work (I’d be told to work from home indefinitely) or a wedding (would be mistaken for the entertainment) and that’s the ‘nice’ comments. My fellow Scottish West Coaster co-workers could and would have a lot worse to say about that attire…😂
It looks like something from Star Trek; a special uniform for special events. Hideous!

Latest posts

Back