Jemma Forte - Brand Ambassador, Political Editor or ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Re the blue dress, it wasn’t the front slit I disliked so much as the side slit which really showed it didn’t fit properly. You can see her poking out of it in the snap upthread. It was probably an expensive dress but it didn’t sit right on her figure imo.

Speaking of women of a certain age dressing appropriately...I'm surprised Carol Vorderman isn't flogging a range of something or other on QVC.
Oh, yes please! I’d love to buy some of these outfits (in 1987).

5C67DDC9-3172-4A54-96CF-A21C2D06D1D9.jpeg
DD2DBB2A-14A5-48FC-AA80-6C046EA428BE.jpeg
F6DBC682-3CF0-4A29-90ED-E58DBF5EF826.jpeg
5610595B-1303-408D-89BE-C4D72A404391.jpeg

But why did you have to mention that name? It’s ruined my day!

Give her time. 😉
100% I bet she's already signed up😵

Re the blue dress, it wasn’t the front slit I disliked so much as the side slit which really showed it didn’t fit properly. You can see her poking out of it in the snap upthread. It was probably an expensive dress but it didn’t sit right on her figure imo.
White stilettos too...very 80's🤣

Kudos to Alison Cork she looks well after her weight loss but this...nooooo I can't take my eyes off her foofoo (no I don't bat for the other side,it hits you straight away) 😬

Attachments

• FaR9dBfXoAIqNB-.jpg
    FaR9dBfXoAIqNB-.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 159
Oh, yes please! I’d love to buy some of these outfits (in 1987).

View attachment 24288View attachment 24289View attachment 24292View attachment 24293

But why did you have to mention that name? It’s ruined my day!
The leopard print trouser photo she could be Britney Spears mum ! Very good at self promotion is Carole.
Long before lockdown there was endless column inches about her flying her own plane (yawn yawn) and how she was planning a trip to fly solo around the world in collaboration with a tv channel who would record it all. Clearly didn't come off, so its back to squeezing herself into clothes pimping herself for more publicity.
We all want to look nice and not give in to age, but lots of slebs don't know when to draw the line, and end up looking tragic, so rather than be admired they're looked on pathetically.

100% I bet she's already signed up😵

White stilettos too...very 80's🤣

Kudos to Alison Cork she looks well after her weight loss but this...nooooo I can't take my eyes off her foofoo (no I don't bat for the other side,it hits you straight away) 😬

I was a little unkind to Alison on her Instagram last week (she's probably blocked me now) ... I feel bad. She was lording it up (as she tends to do on Insta) about how wonderful everything was in her perfect middle-class Kensington townhouse life and I wrote: "Meanwhile, back on earth during a cost of living crisis...". :rolleyes:

I know she's only trying to project a certain image and ideal that we're all supposed to aspire to etc. etc. She seems pleasant enough, but it just got my goat at that moment; a moment of weakness on my part. Her love of Boris is a bit of a worry tho ... each to their own I guess.

I see that Victoria Beckham is now 'designing' for plus size women. Well, up to a size 18, and if the model below is a size 18 then I'm J-Lo ! I take a size 20 in trousers and no way do I look as large as this gal around the hips ! To me she looks a size 26 at the very least.

1661122078275.png

I see that Victoria Beckham is now 'designing' for plus size women. Well, up to a size 18, and if the model below is a size 18 then I'm J-Lo ! I take a size 20 in trousers and no way do I look as large as this gal around the hips ! To me she looks a size 26 at the very least.

View attachment 24313
Not that I'd buy overpriced VB clothes but only up to an 18 cheeky cow. I'm a 22 in troosers and there is no way that green creation is on an 18 figure🤨

Bristles, I would imagine the dress will be quite cheap as they clearly ran out material for the arm😋. And I agree about the model's probable size - you see articles about women who have lost 7 stone in weight and look fabulous, but then they describe them as Size 16 when they are probably Size 20 or 22.

Bristles, I would imagine the dress will be quite cheap as they clearly ran out material for the arm😋. And I agree about the model's probable size - you see articles about women who have lost 7 stone in weight and look fabulous, but then they describe them as Size 16 when they are probably Size 20 or 22.

I agree. Every week in womens mags there are endless stories of weight loss, and I just laugh, because the photos of starting weight seems to be grossly understated. "Susie was a size 22 and 18 stone.........." well they never give the HEIGHT, so yes, Susie could be that weight but she must be 5', because the photo makes her look a size 30 - I'm 5'7 a size 20/22 and around 15 stone, and never look like the size 22s of their images.

View attachment 24313
I’m so glad you said this ! I’m conscious of my size 18-20 but never think I’m this big. When I saw this photo I felt even worse, as if this is what friends and family see but I don’t.

Latest posts

Back