Elemis TSV 12/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suppose you can sell the bits you don't want if you can be bothered, but I know I wouldn't want to do that. I got the supersize rose scented balm for £34 reduced in Jlp a couple of years back, whilst I did like it I was not that mad on the scent and found it was a lot to get through, ended up being glad to finish it off, lol. Now if it had been the neroli one that would be a different tale altogether. But for now I will use the aldi one I bought recently!

I suppose you can sell the bits you don't want if you can be bothered, but I know I wouldn't want to do that. I got the supersize rose scented balm for £34 reduced in Jlp a couple of years back, whilst I did like it I was not that mad on the scent and found it was a lot to get through, ended up being glad to finish it off, lol. Now if it had been the neroli one that would be a different tale altogether. But for now I will use the aldi one I bought recently!
I have to admit: I am envious as Aldi doesn't sell cleansing balms in Germany. Nor does it sell the Liz Earle cleanser copy.

The cleansing balm is lovely as a winter cleanser.
Without wanting to sound like a cheesy brand ambassador it’s really comforting when the weather is ****.

Oh, since Aldi has been mentioned, Marks and Spencer took them to court for copying one of their products. The drink with the light in the bottle, Aldi did their version and M&S hit back, so last week M&S won the court case. It is now being said all the other copycat products the original companies are going to hit back. So you better start stocking up on the beauty copycats before they may well be pulled.

Is it me or do the prices of Elemis products seem to have shot up? You have to wait for the special prices, I just got a duo of the Ginsing Toner.I love the Overnight Matrix but am not paying in the region of £100 for it! Really I think the trawl for another brand is on the cards.Have always paid out for skincare products but I have my ceiling.I am nearly 76 and apart from pigmentation have been blessed with a reasonably wrinkle free skin and believe moisturisation is the key & I will be using high factor sun protection soon.

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis.com you’d pay £195.

Make your choice of Balm £80 cost £30.74

Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 200g
Or
Pro-Collagen Water Mint Cleansing Balm 200g
Or
Pro-Collagen Serenity Cleansing Balm 200g

Soothing Apricot Toner 200ml £26 cost £9.99

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 50ml £89 cost £34.20

Total £195 cost £74.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.
Im in the wrong job lol

Oh, since Aldi has been mentioned, Marks and Spencer took them to court for copying one of their products. The drink with the light in the bottle, Aldi did their version and M&S hit back, so last week M&S won the court case. It is now being said all the other copycat products the original companies are going to hit back. So you better start stocking up on the beauty copycats before they may well be pulled.
That’s very interesting…. I do like the Aldi hot cloth cleanser so might be worth stocking up..

Is it me or do the prices of Elemis products seem to have shot up? You have to wait for the special prices, I just got a duo of the Ginsing Toner.I love the Overnight Matrix but am not paying in the region of £100 for it! Really I think the trawl for another brand is on the cards.Have always paid out for skincare products but I have my ceiling.I am nearly 76 and apart from pigmentation have been blessed with a reasonably wrinkle free skin and believe moisturisation is the key & I will be using high factor sun protection soon.
This is the only product where I have used it then thought OMG I look great!! However, I'm not paying the price it has now commanded. £100 for 30ml, er no. Surely others will copy it. I saw yesterday that IW had a new product on the market that they had on a pick of the day. The photos looked suspiciously like before and after matrix. I've no money so I didn't buy but I'm still looking.

CC

A pet hate for me is when Elemis puts 30ml creams in thier TSV bundles. This size really only lasts me a short while so not VFM. Also I would like the rich version as an option. Liz Earle Superskin in the Neroli is imo the best moisturiser I have ever used.

I went for the water mint and it’s being delivered today….
But talking about Superskin… in the very cold weather I used it during the day and it was wonderful. I also mix a little of my BB cream with the superskin, and it gives such a lovely finish. I do find it a bit rich during warmer months, but in the winter you really can’t beat it.

But talking about Superskin… in the very cold weather I used it during the day and it was wonderful. I also mix a little of my BB cream with the superskin, and it gives such a lovely finish. I do find it a bit rich during warmer months, but in the winter you really can’t beat it.
Superskin is my absolute favourite moisturiser, I am using a Murad one at the moment which everyone raves about but it is not doing it for me. I just hope LE don't mess with the formulation but I do have a stash just in case!

Have you tried Sunday Riley Ice moisturiser it’s brilliant for keeping the skin hydrated in the winter or on holiday it’s quite thick bit I love it.😊

Latest posts

Back