Elemis TSV 12/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Superskin is my absolute favourite moisturiser, I am using a Murad one at the moment which everyone raves about but it is not doing it for me. I just hope LE don't mess with the formulation but I do have a stash just in case!
They better not…. 😡

Have you tried Sunday Riley Ice moisturiser it’s brilliant for keeping the skin hydrated in the winter or on holiday it’s quite thick bit I love it.😊
Never heard of it! Where do you buy it?

It’s a good way of trying the new Rose cream,thanks.😊
My TSV just arrived.
‘Including a leaflet that says the new Rose PCMC is included in the April TSV

Boffy, I really rate Liz Earle Superskin either one. I am currently using Emma Hardie vitamin E moisturizer and it is rich.
I used mine during the freezing cold weather we had before Christmas. No dry patches whatsoever. It’s definitely one I will rotate.
Never heard of it! Where do you buy it?
Cult Beauty sell it.

Have you read the reviews of the TSV? It seems Elemis are selling "old stock" again with this collection (one year or older). I returned a set years ago because of that.

Have you read the reviews of the TSV? It seems Elemis are selling "old stock" again with this collection (one year or older). I returned a set years ago because of that.
Yes I saw that, even less tempted now, also saw that someone criticised Keeley on Instagram when she posted some photos of herself skiing in Turkey and commenting on the cold weather, they obviously felt it was very insensitive and sad as much, that post has now disappeared

That’s exactly the issue. I bought a set in Dec.21 which had the 50ml PCMC thinking it would have 3 years shelf life. Saying that it wasn’t too bad as it had Apr.21 manufacture period. I still haven’t used it yet but it’s next in my stash haha.

How do you find out when it was manufactured?
I‘m sure someone on Instagram asked Keeley if it was freshly manufactured as they wanted to stock up, and she said yes… if it’s not then she’s in trouble…

There we go….

Attachments

• 1C673657-FFA9-4AC4-B3EE-7DF6B7053E60.jpeg
    1C673657-FFA9-4AC4-B3EE-7DF6B7053E60.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 117
Someone commented on Keeley's page about the manufacture dates being two years ago and Keeley responded with this

"The manufacture date is within legal requirements and in line with recommendations x"

Someone commented on Keeley's page about the manufacture dates being two years ago and Keeley responded with this

"The manufacture date is within legal requirements and in line with recommendations x"
Well that’s very nice Keeley but you definitely gave the impression that it was new stock in the post above…
I will use it all up this summer, but it’s very naughty to be posting that its newly manufactured when it’s not.

On Facebook?

Well that’s very nice Keeley but you definitely gave the impression that it was new stock in the post above…
I will use it all up this summer, but it’s very naughty to be posting that its newly manufactured when it’s not.

On Facebook?
Yes on Facebook

There is a review on the QVC site where someone checked the dates of their three TSVs (2 in the rose, one in the serenity(?)).

Latest posts

Back