Elemis TSV 02/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just opened a 50ml of PCMC which is my last jar. In the past I would have bought the TSV to replenish my stock😀. Sensible me will wait until 3/4 used and then buy a new set and most likely direct from Elemis.
Sounds very sensible. I have a lot to get through…. And working it out I think I will probably be ok for a year.. so might get the Christmas TSV might not…

It's back again today as a TSV. Could it be true that QVC have thousands of new viewers every day who have never seen products like this at such a low price? Or is it, that by giving presentations over and over regular shoppers who haven't tried the brand will finally get their credit card out, and buy it? A third possibility is that QVC can't find vendors who will sell bulk products cheaply enough. Hence the repeat presentations of the same brands. Elemis fans must certainly have enough product by now to last them a good while.

I see that one of the reviews of the tsv comments that the rose facial oil has a production date of July 21, so clearly the previous criticism of production dates has been ignored, glad I am not buying, it's put me right off the brand
Oh my they don’t learn do they….but Keeley will say they are not doing anything unlawful and it’s perfectly acceptable….
Perfectly acceptable to offload the older stock to QVC to sell at bargain prices to unsuspecting customers who actually dared to believe they were getting a bargain..
It’s put me right off too….. not happy to buy from a company who think that is acceptable.
And they are being neither honest or transparent.

Like a lot of us I buy Elemis from Q as its often very good value and they do some good sets but I doubt if I would want to pay full price to buy direct from Elemis if I stop buying from Q, I will stick to LE and the dreaded high Street in future I think, my skin won't fall off, I won't be supporting no integrity Keeley and my bank balance will be happier.
I also saw someone on Instagram asking Keeley to gift them a set as they had lost three close family members recently, Keeley replied that she couldn't as she is a brand ambassador (fair enough) but then they went on to ask Abbie Horne for one as she has been on Instagram with Keeley discussing the tsv. I appreciate how awful it must be to lose close family but surely a skin care set isn't going to make you feel much better!

Oh my they don’t learn do they….but Keeley will say they are not doing anything unlawful and it’s perfectly acceptable….
Perfectly acceptable to offload the older stock to QVC to sell at bargain prices to unsuspecting customers who actually dared to believe they were getting a bargain..
It’s put me right off too….. not happy to buy from a company who think that is acceptable.
And they are being neither honest or transparent.
Very questionable ethics - shocking.

Like a lot of us I buy Elemis from Q as its often very good value and they do some good sets but I doubt if I would want to pay full price to buy direct from Elemis if I stop buying from Q, I will stick to LE and the dreaded high Street in future I think, my skin won't fall off, I won't be supporting no integrity Keeley and my bank balance will be happier.
I also saw someone on Instagram asking Keeley to gift them a set as they had lost three close family members recently, Keeley replied that she couldn't as she is a brand ambassador (fair enough) but then they went on to ask Abbie Horne for one as she has been on Instagram with Keeley discussing the tsv. I appreciate how awful it must be to lose close family but surely a skin care set isn't going to make you feel much better!
Look Fantastic often have great discounts on big skincare brands including Elemis and Liz Earle as do a site called AllBeauty.

I buy a lot off there.

Fancy asking for a skincare set because you have lost three close relatives. Fair enough asking for something for someone else, but for yourself? Well that’s not on really, or is it just me? Probably!

The old stock malarkey has put me off Elemis, probably forever! I too am looking at cheaper brands these days. I did get a flyer with that English Garden body balm. I thought it was pleasant enough but it didn’t tempt me. I am so off Keeley as well!

Look Fantastic often have great discounts on big skincare brands including Elemis and Liz Earle as do a site called AllBeauty.

I buy a lot off there.
Yes, both are very good. I am currently making myself delete their emails without reading them as I bought too much too quickly and now have endless bottles of perfume in a cupboard.

I like the PCMC and some of the cleansing balms, but wouldn’t dream of paying full price for them.
I got a big 100ml pot of PCMC direct from Elemis with 35% off and got a nice free gift too. Bargains like that would be the only reason to shop with Elemis.
The body shops cleansing balm is lovely and at £12 for 95g a bargain. LE toner Superskin and bodywash. And LE is always on offer either directly or at boots. And I get extra points with my over 60’s boots card 😂
There are so many brands out there with much better ethics than Elemis and Keeley .

I was sorting through my stash and found 3 bottles of M&S Restore oil 30ml £7.50 a bottle very happy bunny. This will last me a very long time
Going to try some of M&S products once I’ve reduced my stash a bit.

Fancy asking for a skincare set because you have lost three close relatives. Fair enough asking for something for someone else, but for yourself? Well that’s not on really, or is it just me? Probably!

The old stock malarkey has put me off Elemis, probably forever! I too am looking at cheaper brands these days. I did get a flyer with that English Garden body balm. I thought it was pleasant enough but it didn’t tempt me. I am so off Keeley as well!
I saw the insta post with the lady asking for a freebie…. I thought it was very off….

The old stock issue has totally put me off Elemis. Ironically I moved to them when LE started mucking about… at least they had the grace to eventually listen and backtrack.
Keeley comes across as very arrogant and not a very nice person…

I buy a lot off there.
Once I’ve worked my way through my stash I’m really going to have a good look around…

*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in either option in this Elemis collection individually from QVC UK you’d pay £209, plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £71.95, plus P&P, you’re saving £137.05.

Rose

30ml Rose PCMC RRP £60 cost £21.79
15ml Rose Oil RRP £69 cost £25.06
195ml Wildflower Cleansing Oil RRP £36 cost £13.07
300ml English Garden Bath & Shower Milk RRP £29 cost £10.53
100ml English Garden Body Balm RRP £15 cost £5.45

Original

30ml Original PCMC RRP £60 cost £21.79
15ml Original Oil RRP £69 cost £25.06
195ml Wildflower Cleansing Oil RRP £36 cost £13.07
300ml Lime & Ginger Bath & Shower Milk RRP £29 cost £10.53
100ml Lime & Ginger Body Balm RRP £15 cost £5.45

Total RRP £209 cost £75.90 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back