Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd like to see more cross-pollination of products in these shows.

Hayley should've presented this tin-bending kit in a wig, with designer[but not really] sunglasses on, interrupting herself to neck handfuls of collagen capsules, one arm covered in Luxury™ Exclusive® Swan & Edgar timepieces glistening in the studio light (singular, it's a small set), and a Greenworks mower strapped to her back. Maybe staple a few pairs of Bengalenes to the cardboard walls too.

!Make each precious viewer count, Shop Extra! Show 'em what else is in the warehouse shed!

She is pushing him into agreeing with her outrageous claims. I’d walk off.

Single Figures?? What exactly is the context of that? Clearly, she is implying that they are selling well and are now down to single figures. But what is the real truth? Did they ever have double figures? If they didn’t, then I believe that is a very misleading selling tactic.

Yeah the guy obvs knows his product and workings of it and on TV then having to do all that then having that thorn in your side must be hard work.

She is pushing him into agreeing with her outrageous claims. I’d walk off.

Single Figures?? What exactly is the context of that? Clearly, she is implying that they are selling well and are now down to single figures. But what is the real truth? Did they ever have double figures? If they didn’t, then I believe that is a very misleading selling tactic.
You wouldn’t have thought they would have many in stock

I‘ve always considered her to be one of the annoyingly pushy shopping television presenters I have ever seen. And I’ve seen enough of them. If she came up to me in a shop trying those tactics I’d tell her to f…o…er go away..

You could do shows and exhibitions..You may have lost your job…You may just be just bored.. What’s the reality of an unemployed person spending serious money on something they have no initial idea how to use, plus materials, then make exhibition and show quality products in time to get them out of financial trouble? These claims of this being even an option for an unemployed person genuinely anger me. Oh..and how about the transport costs to get to the shows and the fees for selling at them?

It’s Watches woop

And they still have the 20th anniversary watch, been so so popular, yet they ain't sold the 20 they were given yet.

As for the rest of the show, it's just the usual which you can predict what Kev's going to claim.

It's illegal to buy - Nope it's not, sold in Australia, Switzerland, Czechia, Latvia etc

Nobody else does vertically mounted GTLS tubes - Yeah they do, Ball watches

Said having GTLS tubes to make the 3, 6, 9 and 12 on the dial was a first - It ain't Ball have been doing it for years.

Got more bronze Rocket N1 loaded into system today as sold out last week - they were still there to buy the next day and on repeat shows

Latest posts

Back