TSV Sunday -Samsung NC20 netbook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WillyNilly

Registered Shopper
Samsung NC20 netbook
12.1-inch display, 160GB hard drive, 1GB of RAM, Bluetooth 2.0, 802.11b/g WiFi, Ethernet, a 3-in-1 card reader and a 1.3-megapixel camera.

Hope it's on easipay x 4

I bought the Samsung NC10 netbook in Dec. and I'm very pleased with it. Looks like the same spec, only the NC10 has a 10 inch screen and this one is 12 inch. Watch out for the postage though!

Linda

Last edited:
I would love one - but I am going to have to wait until laptops are like this and have a DVD/CV drive - I see no point in this unless you sit about a lot in coffee shops:1: Only kidding they are wonderful..I just can't afford it.

Been waiting for this model since the NC10! Higher resolution than all other netbooks which is the big plus for me.

Not exactly learning their lessons over the p&p for slow delivery are they? Hmm, almost tempted since I'm fed up of dragging my 17" around hotels at the moment and the easy pay is swinging it for me the way my credit card is being abused at the moment.

Quick check: Dabs prices are now at £389, laptopsdirect at 373, cdiscount at 389 plus 3x easy pay, ebuyer at 381, misco at 389 and amazon at 374.

When will QVC stop ripping off its customers with a £35 delivery charge?
Last night the Panasonic 47" plasa tv only cost £5.75 delivery and it was obviousy larger heavier and more expensive!

Sorry but if i wanted this i would buy from dabs or amazon etc.

The T-caller they just had asked some great questions, first time a T-caller made sense - he highlighted lack of Vista and in-built Wifi - gosh they must've wanted to cut him off!

Agree Simon £35 why?

No mention of how many sold and it's 12:40am.
Special value my ar$e and as for the P+P, who are they kidding.

Ha! Just been watching "Dave" asking LJ questions. No LJ Rich, you can't put a 3G SIM card into the card reader. Totally different architecture. But feel free to try it on live TV ;-) He has got himself mixed up to what wifi is and wireless broadband is (though being on live TV, I'll forgive him).

You can buy a power adaptor for the car from places like Maplin. Though putting Vista on any netbook will just make it slower. Dead slow.

Ha! Just been watching "Dave" asking LJ questions. No LJ Rich, you can't put a 3G SIM card into the card reader. Totally different architecture. But feel free to try it on live TV ;-) He has got himself mixed up to what wifi is and wireless broadband is (though being on live TV, I'll forgive him).

You can buy a power adaptor for the car from places like Maplin. Though putting Vista on any netbook will just make it slower. Dead slow.

I'm mixed up by Wifi and wireless broadband too:52:

Shame no one phones in a asks about why they chrage £35 p & p but they would probably cut the call short.
I did text and e.mail the studio last time they charged £35 postage but surprize they never replied.

QVC have introduced very high prices lately, you need to add the postage costs to the item price to see if the price is any good.

I hope QVC will review the ridiculous postage costs.

Off topic a little - but I love my NC10 - am looking for a pay as you go fast internet package/dongle for mine - anyone know anything?

And I am no expert but I thought wireless broadband was what you had set up at home with a hub etc and WIFI was what you got in public places free of charge or for a fee (short term)

But then again....mebbe I just made that up :D

We recently bought our student daughter an NC10 from www.saveonsamsung.com. The NC20 is a few pounds more expensive than QVC, but it has free next day delivery and you can upgrade to 2 RAM for just under £40 and also buy various other accessories. Their service was great - I ordered just before 4.00pm and it was delivered the next morning, but no easy-pay unfortunately.

Last edited:
I considered this for a nano second, then I saw the highly inflated p+p. This is 1.5 kilograms in weight, for goodness sake! I also did a price check, and I would get it from samsung direct. If they can sell it at the price they are, with free p+p, why are they even bothering selling through QVC?
When is QVC going to realise their customers, you know those who validate the existence of, and allow the continuation of, the channel, will not be fooled by a lower tsv price but a high p+p to make up for it. The tsv price alone isn't great anyway.
I have emailed QVC, but I honestly don't think it will do any good. QVC is showing a total lack of respect for it's customers, as always.

Latest posts

Back