An Elemis TSV before Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The price of the TSV is going to be £39.96 and if this is on 4EP then it is £9.99!!

Also, if you buy more than one you will save £4 per extra item ordered!!

SUNDAY 5th December - Elemis 5 Piece Exotic & Nourishing Face & Body Skincare Collection for just £39.96, (normal QVC price £47.75) – this is going to be a MASSIVE SUCCESS – get involved!

Buy more than one of this product and save 4GBP for every extra item. Exotic and Nourishing Face and Body Collection from Elemis. Showcases the award-winning Pro Collagen Marine Cream, three full-sized bath and body products and the brand new Melting Cleansing Gel, only available at QVC. Protect your skin during the winter months with this pure indulgence collection. It's the perfect gift for someone special too.

Make sure that you have purchased all your Christmas gifts from QVC before the 20th December to ensure deliveries arrive right in time for Christmas.

http://www.affiliates4u.com/forums/network-merchant-incentives-promotions/168830-awin-merchant-incentives-promotions-discount-codes-03-12-10-a-2.html Second item on page 2

My sample of the cleansing gel arrived today so I used it to take my make up off tonight. The smell is similar to Philosophy's Micro Delivery Peel (you know the one with the crystals and the liquid) and even worked in a similar way (dissolving into a milky paste). I found the application a bit fussy but my skin was exceptionally clean afterwards. It felt great! I loved the Philosophy product but only ever had the small size in kits - full size was too expensive for repeat purchase. I'm pretty sure I will be buying the Elemis one on Sunday because it's such good value.

Elemis TSV

Keeley just posted on FB. £39.60 on 4 easy pays of £9.99. Not sure how that works :-/ lol. Buy more save more too.

Keeley just posted on FB. £39.60 on 4 easy pays of £9.99. Not sure how that works :-/ lol. Buy more save more too.

Surely, Keeley should have posted £39.96. Has that well-known mathematician - Catherine Huntley - been helping Keeley with her sums?:wonder:

I'm the only one who has pointed this out to Keeley , I await a snooty reply from Keeley. lol.

I tried a 20ml tube of the new cleanser from Elemis...wasn't impressed.

It does smell like the Philosophy scrub as an earlier person said which is fine but it is dfinately drying. My skin felt clean but within a couple of minutes tight to the touch.

Not risking it with the TSV.....

Lol Dippy, I've seen the anwer that was posted to a lady on her FB page when she said she wasn't too keen on the new cleanser, it was a bit off hand!

I've always thought this about Keeley being a snooty so and so and I was proved right when I saw her post on the qvc gossip page about Liz Earle Muslin Cloths.

I can't use Elemis as it's heavily perfumed so I can't have a opinion then Keeley.:down::yawn: I posted more on this on the irritating product demos page 2.

Lol Dippy, I've seen the anwer that was posted to a lady on her FB page when she said she wasn't too keen on the new cleanser, it was a bit off hand!

I'm intrigued but I'm not on FB...what did she say? I always thought she was quite down to earth and a bit ditsy which is quite endearing!

I've tried bits of Elemis and some of it was good, some of it average. I prefer my Decleor.

However, I thought I would have a look at Keeley's facebook page as I am bored!!! Sorry but has she got an ego above her status?? She has a section with 'fan' photos and stated she had some samples to give to her fans (???)

She sells creams, she can rub cream on peoples faces with her fingers....Shes hardly a top celebrity is she? You could say her name out loud to a hundred people and 99% wouldn't have a clue who she is!!

I'm intrigued but I'm not on FB...what did she say? I always thought she was quite down to earth and a bit ditsy which is quite endearing!

Tinaborder here's the offending post

Then on her facebook page someone talks about the decleor cleanser

(2) not really liking the new cleanser keeley!!! prefer the sensitive wash or decleor cleanser n toner, sorry!! , Keeleys Reply Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC Jannette remember Tri enzyme wash goes after cleansing with any cleanser not before The melting cleansing gel does a differnt job on the skin so compliments pro radiance not in competition with it , we are offering you a choice of textur...es in cleansers now wash off , milks , creams , elemis is all about unique textures look at pro Collagen the first anti ageing product not to be thick and heavy ! The product that you may think is similar consists of 83% mineral oil and the rest water so quite different when you look at it closer , I appreciate not everyone will love it but after 6 months of testing on a wide range of concerns especially open pores and skin softening its been great * lecture over off to bed.

i hate it when people get defensive regarding their product range.

when pro collagen was first launhed over half the people who tried it got very bad break outs as the product is very oily and highly scented.

most of the people who could not use it would have combination/oliy skin and a lot of reviewers said this. from then onwards keely and alison (shame on you alison) kept on harping on about it being suitable for people with combination oily skin.

some things just dont suit everyone. pro collagen gets better reviews now as it is more established and has regular users who it suits more. they are less likely now to write a negative review.

elemis is the very worse offender for over scenting thier facial products. apart from lush lol.

also how mant cleanser:wonder: does a brand need. if you have a good cleanser it should be good on all skin types. elemis is a range that oversells products to boost takings rather than boost good skincare. total rip off!

Yes Boffy agreed. The only way we learn what is suitable is often trying a few things, mixing and matching etc. I've had a few bits of Elemis from the Bay, the rosepetal cleanser and toner, and they were perfumed, but I didn't mind that. I've also tried some LE stuff as well. I guess I'm still trying to find my holy grail skincare stuff. The beauty junkie in me would really like to get the TSV and some other bits tonight if there are some offers. However the bank manager in me is saying step away from the card lol!

Tinaborder here's the offending post

Then on her facebook page someone talks about the decleor cleanser

(2) not really liking the new cleanser keeley!!! prefer the sensitive wash or decleor cleanser n toner, sorry!! , Keeleys Reply Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC Jannette remember Tri enzyme wash goes after cleansing with any cleanser not before The melting cleansing gel does a differnt job on the skin so compliments pro radiance not in competition with it , we are offering you a choice of textur...es in cleansers now wash off , milks , creams , elemis is all about unique textures look at pro Collagen the first anti ageing product not to be thick and heavy ! The product that you may think is similar consists of 83% mineral oil and the rest water so quite different when you look at it closer , I appreciate not everyone will love it but after 6 months of testing on a wide range of concerns especially open pores and skin softening its been great * lecture over off to bed.

Not too bad, it's the last 5 words she should have left out. I think she was joking but it doesn't necessarily come acros like that!

I find Keeley to be rather obnoxious. and patronising..but the funny thing is her diction is really quite apalling.
She often mis pronounces words, or uses them in the wrong context.

I am dying to ring up and ask her why if her products are so fantastic,is her forehead so wrinkly and suggest she use some Nivea!

Latest posts

Back