An Elemis TSV before Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find Keeley to be rather obnoxious. and patronising..but the funny thing is her diction is really quite apalling.
She often mis pronounces words, or uses them in the wrong context.

I am dying to ring up and ask her why if her products are so fantastic,is her forehead so wrinkly and suggest she use some Nivea!

She uses a lot of "pseudo-science" when she's on QVC but I cannot quite believe a lot of it. I would like someone to ask her a question such as "what is an enzyme?" because I'm not entirely sure she would be able to answer.

Elemis 5 Piece Exotic & Nourishing Face & Body Skincare Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
QVC Price £47.75
Item Number 223066
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Buy more than one of this product and save 4GBP for every extra item. Exotic and Nourishing Face and Body Collection from Elemis. Showcases the award-winning Pro Collagen Marine Cream, three full-sized bath and body products and the brand new Melting Cleansing Gel, only available at QVC. Protect your skin during the winter months with this pure indulgence collection. It's the perfect gift for someone special too.

Contains:

•1 x Skin Nourishing Hand & Body Lotion (300ml) - in a limited edition super size, this intensive milk protein lotion that is gentle and skin-friendly helping to moisturise and soothe.
•1 x Melting Cleansing Gel (125ml) - Elemis' newest product; an ultra purifying dual-phase cleanser perfect for challenged, tired and stressed skin.
•1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - award-winning moisturiser helps to actively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst hydrating you skin.
•1 x Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Cream (200ml) - gently cleanses your skin leaving it feeling soft and delicately scented.
•1 x Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt (35ml) - this is rapidly absorbed into the skin leaving it satin-smooth with a beautiful aroma.
•1 x silver bag

How to use:

Melting Cleansing Gel
Apply to face and neck, then with wet fingertips loosen the product and move over the skin, avoiding the eye area. Rinse off with warm water - at this point the gel will transform into a milk. Follow with your Elemis toner and moisturiser. For best results use daily.

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Apply to cleansed skin daily, morning and evening.

Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Cream
In the shower, squeeze a small amount onto wet palms, massage over body and rinse off.

Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt
This product solidifies at cooler temperatures, so place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to return it to a silky liquid and apply the oil to damp skin and even leave on hair overnight. This can also be massaged into cuticles for a gorgeous nail treatment.

Skin Nourishing Hand and Body Lotion
Use all over the body, morning and evening - and as a hand lotion throughout the day.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.223066

I'm whacked! but i deffinatly want to get two so im gonna have to stay awake. not long now!

anyone know of any other special kits in the shows tomorrow? or any one time onlys?

gave up on the website after 4 attempts, went and got one via Qcut. Off to bed now,phew! Worn out by Alison shouting and Keeley's mangled vocabulary but think the TSV is good value for a change.

Was very tempted as it is good value, but don't really rate the pcm and have such a stock of cleanser I can't justify getting any more :confused: I think Keeley is looking good - Alison, on the other hand, is looking rather puffy - morphing into Pam from Gavin & Stacey :giggle:

Struggled to stay awake for this, then the website crashed! Ordered 2 by Qcut instead. Have never ordered two of anything ever before, so hope this doesn't turn out to be a late night mistake! Had just run out of the shower cream though, so that has come at a good time.

Do you reckon that it'll last till at least midday? i heard there was 80 or 90 thousand and if 25 thousand has gone already :/

Hi,

eventually got the website working, and ordered one.

Bit of a struggle tho. I am not sure that Quidco will track :(

Cheers,
karen

I've just ordered 2 via the red button. The web site is still down and I couldn't be bothered to get off my back side to grab the phone:giggle:

Do you reckon that it'll last till at least midday? i heard there was 80 or 90 thousand and if 25 thousand has gone already :/

Keeley says there should be enough to go round as a lady with a son who has a disability wouldn't be able to stay up so Keeley posted this "There will be enough for in the morning i am sure if not ill get one for you no problem , my heart goes out to you please give him a big love from me you certainly deserve one , felt terrible leaving my little one as been away too much this week".

best tsv pf the year

i must admit even though i cannot use elemis face products the tsv is very good. much better than the overated l'occitane which is my fav brand. was not remotely interested in it.

enjoy your elemis what a bargain.

Latest posts

Back