An Elemis TSV before Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh and by the way, I've still bought two TSVs! Might not believe all the anti ageing claims from Elemis, but I do enjoy the products just the same!:talking::talking::talking:

I don't take any notice of the science behind the products.
I buy because I like and enjoy using the product and I have bought four of these.Some for me and some for presents.

I'm thinking of going for it - I haven't tried Elemis yet and this seems like a good place to start, especially since I'm after a new moisturiser and I generally love monoi scents.

I bought two sets partic for PCMC, always wanted to try monoi stuff so am well pleased with this well overdue decent TSV. Let's hope this is a good turning point for Q (but after next pay day, I am a bit maxxed out on my card now with Tig bag, saute pan and previous EP items, DD birthday and Christmas, phew, beans on toast for Christmas dinner I think!

I have received a number of emails regarding this thread, I have taken a look at it and I don't find anything wrong with it, I know I say this in most replies, but I am going to say it again. I don't agree with half that is written on this forum and stuff written about my favourite presenters and guests I obviously disagree with. I do not believe that it would be right to start to censor, this site is not connected in anyway with QVC an as such I value all comments good and bad.

It is my opinion that this site is far more accurate than QVC Reviews which after finding that you can give 5 stars to a product before you receive it is disgusting.

A fan of Keeley's has even called posters on this thread "jealous morons" their opinion as opinions on here are those of the members.

I am sorry that Keeley was upset by comments posted on here, I don't want anyone to be upset, but, I know that I would never put myself on Television, those that choose this very lucrative career have to take the rough with the smooth.

But those comments are being made on another forum/facebook. They can say what they like on there.

Why bring them to st.com in the first place?
Everyone on different forums bitch about each other all the time. Its like the school yard, telling tales. She said this about you or that. Unless it is said here what has it got to do with st.com? Its Keeley facebook of course they will defend her.

If anyone does not like Keeley why come on a thread about a TSV?

Has Keeley herself made any comments about us being twats etc? I doubt it as she is a professional and paid to represent Elemis the brand on QVC.

I have ordered four TSV's - some for me some for pressiesx Many Thanks to Keeleyxx for organising and bringing such a luxurious and well priced TSV - and thanks to QVC suits for the four easi-pays. My preferred skincare range is Elemis,i buy and use "bits" of other ranges but always go back to Elemis because it works for my skin and the beautiful essential oils and aromas make me feel good and makes my skin look great. I contacted Keeley, by e-mail, a couple of years ago and she kindly gave me a number were i could reach her, i left a message with my contact details and she very kindly phoned me back, all i can say is that she is a very down to earth and funny lady who is a very skilled beauty therapist and who knows her brand and the ingredients in their products,she truly loves and believes in Elemis products and treatments - she gave me fantastic advice which i have used and am very pleased with the results. Keeley came over to me as a lovely and caring human being who was happy to help me and for that i am grateful to her and thank her - i hope she has a great TSV dayx and i hope she and Ali dont eat too many sweets:wink: Lindaxx I also love ST.com and many thanks to Graham for keeping the site goingxx

But those comments are being made on another forum/facebook. They can say what they like on there.

Why bring them to st.com in the first place?
Everyone on different forums bitch about each other all the time. Its like the school yard, telling tales. She said this about you or that. Unless it is said here what has it got to do with st.com? Its Keeley facebook of course they will defend her.

If anyone does not like Keeley why come on a thread about a TSV?

Has Keeley herself made any comments about us being twats etc? I doubt it as she is a professional and paid to represent Elemis the brand on QVC.

I have removed the copies of what was said on Facebook as people are free to read facebook if they wish, reposting copies here is not appropriate. It doesn't mean people can't comment on the TSV, Elemis, Keeley etc....just reposting copies is not appropriate.

Couldn't resist and bought one of these - great value and easy pays done it for me. I'm a sucker for bags !!!!! Love the monoi stuff - reminds me of summer which seems so far away just now. Looks like this will be my last TSV purchase of this year now as I don't fancy any of the other beauty ones that are on. Am I trying to convice myself my visa card can take this?? Mmmmm.

Perhaps it's just me but I find these comments to be pure nastiness, they add nothing helpful to the thread or any discussion about the TSV.

IMO all of these products use pseudo-science! Ever listened to a L'Oreal commercial? Or Activia? Of course Keeley spouts it, she sells it. No different to any other guest on there IMO and at least she comes across as genuine and nice.

Welcome back Fraggle!

HTML:
Mineral oil is a liquid by-product of the distillation of petroleum to produce gasoline,

I'm sorry I don't understand your point. Petroleum is a natural product and the mineral oil used in the face care industry is cosmetic grade it cannot become solid and does not clog pores no matter how many misinformed beauty experts tell you it does. Mineral oil is one of the cheapest safest ingredients in skincare. It is even good for wound healing. Don't be a numpty and take what these self appointed proffesionals tell you at face value.
HTML:
she answered a question for me on FB a while ago and she was helpful & pleasant.
I do wonder what the question was and whether she answered it correctly :tongue:
HTML:
They pick them at that time because that's the best time to pick them.

LOL why?
HTML:
your link above even says that it can exacerbate acne
The reason that might happen is because a very oily or acne prone skin does not need any more emollient and an excess of any oil including mineral oil can be harmful.

I certainly did turn her off as soon as I ordered the TSV. Even rocket scientists have to take their make off and the smell of monoi de tahiti is simply georgous.

As for her being stupid I judge her on what she actually says and for the small amount of time I watch her the amount of disinformation she comes out with is staggering. So either she hasn't taken the time to educate herself or she is completely duplicitous. It's all pseudo science, we all know that, but there are rules about online selling (quite rightly to) and it makes me cross when she ( and other sellers on QVC - she doesn't get special treatment) flout them either deliberately or through plain ignorance (stupidity).

If people are peddling disinformation I will call them on it.

If you don't understand my point, maybe you should read this...

http://www.herballuxuries.com/about-mineral-oil.html

As to what time to pick the flowers, nothing technical here, it's simply the best time to pick them (as I said), I think it's to do with the dew evaporation, or certainly is with other plants/flowers that have to be picked at certain times. If you need a definitive answer to that one, maybe consult a gardener.

Lastly if you're going to call me a 'numpty' at least spell professional right? Doesn't make you look all that clever either.

If you wish to reply again, please do it privately to me where I will be happy to converse with you, but the good people on ST.com are probably getting very sick of the sniping today, I know I am.

Well, I caved in and ordered. As for the ongoing discussion about ingredients, I do prefer not to put mineral oil on my face but to each their own.

I only ordered one in the end, as I'm still paying for some shampoo I ordered last month! Looking forward to it, especially the shower cream :)

Latest posts

Back