An Elemis TSV before Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I blame the easy pay and additional £4 saving - I've ordered 2:) I did try and resist, am loving Decleor Hydra Floral at the mo, but how could I resist when I love PCMC too. Thank you Keeley and thank you QVC x

They did say earlier that you could - when they were selling the clarisonic.

Not sure when it would be though - possibly when you add the water to make the milk? They did say you needed to have a dry face for it to turn to oil etc

Naughty people putting it on ebay before they even receive it. What happens with delivery being held up with the bad weather.

Clarisonic, apply cleanser massage in dry skin. Then wet brush and use on face as normal, finally rinse.

Have ordered as is excellent value, my mum and I are buying it between us as our xmas present to each other due to our rubbish year! Not even going to sniff it til Xmas morning!

I however only ordered as I've bought some Elemis items off a friend cheaply and got on well with it. I've never watched an Elemis show before I can't say I will be doing so again! Keely is awful and when speaking with Julia Roberts it was like 2 presentations rolled into one, both were trying to say something different! neither listening to the other! (after Bearpaws)

Also I lip read due top my hearing loss and I cannot bear to lip read Keely, her tongue seems to be between her teeth! sets my teeth on edge! (no pun intended!) When she says cleanse its awful, I'm sorry for the girl if she has a speech impediment though. But she is also full of herself. Perhaps QVC shouldn't have her on with their presenters and let her present alone or do without her as she doesn't do well with someone else there at all!

Have seen/heard a few mentions of using the milk bath and the frangipani oil as hair treatments. Has anyone done this? Does it go on wet/dry/clean hair etc? Thanks!

Have seen/heard a few mentions of using the milk bath and the frangipani oil as hair treatments. Has anyone done this? Does it go on wet/dry/clean hair etc? Thanks!

Nooooooooo!! don't do it! The milk bath or the Frangipani shower creme are not suitable for washing the hair.

The Frangipani monoi melt is basically coconut oil infused with the frangipani flower and IMO a very expensive coconut oil! I got a very large tub from Superdrug (a fair while ago so don't know if they still sell it) and it only cost 95p compare that to Elemis which is the same with fragrance added for around £23 a bottle!

Coconut oil is good for the hair and scalp but be careful not to use too much (use on dry hair).
Can be used as a pre treatment to shampooing or leave on overnight (protect pillow though) and wash off in the morning. I did mine last night and today is lovely and soft (with my cheapy special of course!) :nod:

Ah, those where the days. Cheap as chips and loads of product for the money.

Alison must have wiped MB being on QVC from her mind as she has just said that this Elemis TSV is the most they have ever sold of a beauty TSV during QVCs 17 years!!!

Hmmmm yes, the 120,000 molton brown ones really must have slipped out her mind!!! :rolleyes:

Alison must have wiped MB being on QVC from her mind as she has just said that this Elemis TSV is the most they have ever sold of a beauty TSV during QVCs 17 years!!! Hmmmm 120,000 molton brown ones must have slipped out her mind!!! :rolleyes:

was just thinking the same thing, MB was without doubt the biggest (and best) of the year - oh how I still miss it!

Yes I have, the oil I don't rate it much, it's very much like coconut oil as Ms Trouble mentioned of which I have some and used on my hair as well. It does work to a very small degree and TBH I REALLY don't like monoi melt for anything, even though I've tried to like it. Now the shower cream, I love it on my hair, makes it smell so divine, I just put a little amount on as a final wash, doesn't lather much but it gives it a softness like a very light conditioning. The milk bath I use on my dry feet (diabetic :( ) and I find it the BEST thing ever for them, so hopefully the moisturiser will be lovely too- not used it on my hair tho. I am not addicted to Elemis honest [lie]

Alison must have wiped MB being on QVC from her mind as she has just said that this Elemis TSV is the most they have ever sold of a beauty TSV during QVCs 17 years!!!

Hmmmm yes, the 120,000 molton brown ones really must have slipped out her mind!!! :rolleyes:

How many was sold? Keeley said on Facebook that the Elemis TSV was a record breaker and beat the MB record.

leopard_print, Keeley seems to have a lisp so I think she tries talk without showing she has one. I am surprised no one has ever mentioned this before. I have always said to myself, Keeley has a lisp and is trying to compensate for it.

I flicked over in the 11pm show and it was limited, so 90,000 in stock and 80,000+ sold. It went limited at the beginning of that show, and then a while later Alison said another 1000 have just sold. I flicked back to the TV show I was watching. Actually I never actually watch an Elemis show the whole day. LOL

Alison did say a few times throughout the day that Elemis was QVCs biggest selling beauty brand. In the past I will say it was MB without a doubt, as the TSVs had so much product, mixture of bath(though in later years it was all bath and body stuff) and skincare. Prices usually in the £20s too and the shipping in the £3+ too. If MB ever came back to QVC the prices would be in the £40s as L'Occitane is now.

Also I will say Aveda was the biggest haircare brand QVC had for many years.
Not sure if Ojon now hold that crown?

Also I lip read due top my hearing loss and I cannot bear to lip read Keely, her tongue seems to be between her teeth! sets my teeth on edge! (no pun intended!) When she says cleanse its awful, I'm sorry for the girl if she has a speech impediment though. But she is also full of herself. Perhaps QVC shouldn't have her on with their presenters and let her present alone or do without her as she doesn't do well with someone else there at all!

Bit uncalled for isnt it? Surely she cant help having a lisp, just like you can't help not being able to hear her.
:thinking:

Latest posts

Back