Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the fact that the Truecall (which QVC were selling) stops QVC phoning you lol.

I have often been tempted to buy one (as I like gadgets) but get hardly any nuisance calls so it wouldn't be worth it.

I did see it on QVC but bought it from John Lewis. I totally love it - it's worth it's weight in gold as far as I'm concerned. :up:

Well I have just received mine and I got the french set (well 2 bottles, beige and white no pink)
and I ordered the Bold
So even if I get the Bold now I will miss out on the pink one of the french set :headbang:
Away to phone QVC to see what they say

Well I have just received mine and I got the french set (well 2 bottles, beige and white no pink)
and I ordered the Bold
So even if I get the Bold now I will miss out on the pink one of the french set :headbang:
Away to phone QVC to see what they say

BB check the main contents, the pink is sealed with the led lamp and others. I initially thought the same as the colour box has only two colurs.

U sure the missing one isn't in the main pack with the actual lamp B? That's where my 3rd bottle was. Also, just got a recorded message from Q to say that I will get the french set I ordered in addition to the bold ones I've got but didn't order within the next couple of weeks, happy days!! :) x

Thanks Beady
It is in the main pack, I didnt open any of it incase I was going to send it all back.
I just opened the little box and only 2 colours in it.
Just phoned QVC and they werent very helpful, just said the correct set would be with me by 8th March
and I said I only got 2 colours but he said you didnt order the french so tough basically you will get what you
ordered and if you miss out on the bonus too bad :call:

Got an text message from QVC saying, you may have received the incorrect colours (which I did) we have been working with the vendor and the correct polishes will be with u no later than 8/3/13. Please keep the polishes received as a gesture of goodwill. Thank you QVC for sorting the problem to my satisfaction and shows common sense and good customer service is still there at the end of the day.

Mine is still in process :mysmilie_503: Looks like some orders are stuck in limbo while they sort the mess out. I am not happy and no e/mail to explain the delay, is anyone else having the same problem.

Yes, the second one I ordered for my DiL is stuck. Mine turned up today but is wrong. I've had no message from them.

I checked my account this afternoon and mine has finally been shipped - haven't received a dispatch email yet - still shows the bold option on my account summary though (I ordered French) . I've rung customer care tonight so see if they know what set I'm being sent - they have no way of knowing - but if it's the wrong set then they know and the correct colours are coming at a later date??? Ehh who knows which customers have had what?? And which ones need replacements? I've had no phone call or anything so maybe mine is ok - guess il just have to wait and see!

I have had no phone call, email or text to say I am getting a replacement
and am on an early shift in the morning so they better not phone me after 9pm!!

Mine is still in process :mysmilie_503: Looks like some orders are stuck in limbo while they sort the mess out. I am not happy and no e/mail to explain the delay, is anyone else having the same problem.
My order is still in process but customer service advised that they are trying to stop it being despatched to courier and I will have to wait for the french which is on waitlist and expect to receive this some time in April.

My order is still in process but customer service advised that they are trying to stop it being despatched to courier and I will have to wait for the french which is on waitlist and expect to receive this some time in April.

That is totally out of order, what time did you place your order?
It would not surprise me if they take all the colours out of the orders not sent and post them to people who have already received the wrong colours.

Yep, mine is still stuck on 'in progress' and I am getting very grumpy. Glad others are having the problem sorted but I'm not too happy, especially if it means waiting until they have sorted out their mess and received more stock.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back