Apple ipad Air TSV 02/03/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't forget if you buy an I pad go to your local library and join up. You will be able to download Zinio magazines for free. It is absolutely fantastic and well worth doing. There are loads to choose from. I have only just discovered that you can do this as well as download free ebooks. Its saving me loads of money.

Tsv price is £478.92 + P&P, Its 16gb with Retina Display, case and Accessories. .................. Bargain Hey :mysmilie_19:

Apple iPad Air 9.7", WiFi, 16GB, Retina Display w/ Case & Accessories

QVC Price: £539.00

Today's Special Value Price : £478.92

P&P: £7.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Apple-iPad-Air...04770.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@7f627f62

Apple iPad Air 16GB with case, accessories and added content. Breaking boundaries in design and performance, Apple's latest tablet is unbelievably light, incredibly sleek and boasts even faster Wi-Fi connectivity and a powerful A7 chip for up to 10 hours of battery life. Enjoy the latest entertainment whether at home or on-the-go with Apple's brilliant iPad Air tablet.

Accessories included:
•Dedicated iPad Air case - a flexible design that can be used as either a case or a multi-angle stand. Protects your device from everyday bumps and scratches
•Executive stylus pen - features a high sensitivity, omni-directional soft rubber tip designed to adapt to any writing style, left or right handed. Write, sketch, tap and drag with greater precision and control, complete with a built-in pen for easy note taking
•Anti-fingerprint screen protector - protects from everyday scuffs and scratches
•Hipbudz noise isolating stereo earbuds - enjoy a rich, dynamic sound quality from an ergonomical design that fits securely and features an inline mic and volume controls
•Hipstreet Universal USB in-car charger - allows you to charge your iPhone, Blackberry, MP3 player or any other device with a USB charging cable
•SOS Online Backup download voucher - 150GB for one year
•Givit video storage download voucher - the fast and simple way to privately share your videos with friends and family - 100GB for one year
•Skimble Workout Trainer download voucher - this three month PRO+ membership gives you access to thousands of multimedia workouts led by expert coaches

A light and sleek design - the all-new design weighs less than 0.5kg and is almost a quarter of the volume of the previous iPad. Its professionally designed frame is robust and durable, with an aluminium foundation and metallic detailing.

Apps for everything you can imagine - you'll have full access to the App Store where you'll find over 475,000 apps, many of which are free, within a huge range of categories, from gaming to health and fitness. The iPad Air also comes with a range of pre-installed apps to get you started.

An intuitive operating system - the iPad Air works beautifully with the iOS 7 update, making navigation and multitasking incredibly intuitive. Plus, iCloud syncs your contacts and content across all your Apple devices without the need for wires, meaning backing up and restoring your tablet is both simple and quick.

Enjoy seamless computing - the powerful and efficient A7 chip brings desktop architecture to a tablet computer with twice the speed and even more fluidity than its predecessor. Scrolling, swiping and tapping your way around apps is effortless and it even adds an extra dimension to gaming.

The Retina display just got even better - with a much slimmer bezel and thinner width, the Retina display on the iPad Air offers breathtaking edge-to-edge viewing. Plus, a resolution of 2048 x 1536 and over 3.1 million pixels (a million more than a HDTV!) deliver the most lifelike display of colours and razor-sharp detail, so you can sit back and relax as your content comes to life.

Smile for the camera (both of them) - the iSight camera on the back lets you shoot beautiful 5-megapixel still images and record HD video in full 1080p. And the front-facing FaceTime HD camera lets you shoot 720p video and make video calls to friends and family.

Super-fast internet connectivity - download content, stream videos and browse the web at amazing speeds with the advanced dual-band Wi-Fi that's up to twice as fast as any previous-generation iPad.

A slick, easy-to-navigate homepage that gives you access to everything you require
•Make verbal requests through Siri, an Intelligent Assistant, by simply tapping the microphone icon on the keyboard
•Take impressive shots every time whether in bright sun or low light using the iSight camera with rear illumination sensor and a five-element lens
•Capture those special moments with built-in face detection that automatically balances focus and exposure so you look your best
•Automatic video stabilisation for a recording free from bumps and shakes
•Comes with complimentary telephone technical support for 90 days from your purchase date
•Comes with a one-year limited warranty

What's in the box?
•Apple iPad Air 16GB
•Lightning to USB cable
•USB power adaptor
•Documentation

Added value:
•Dedicated iPad Air case
•Executive stylus pen
•Anti-fingerprint screen protector
•Hipbudz noise isolating stereo earbuds
•Hipstreet Universal USB in-car charger
•SOS 150GB online cloud backup download voucher - one year subscription
•Givit 100GB video storage download voucher - one year subscription
•Skimble Workout Trainer download voucher - three month membership

Technical specifications:
•Display: 9.7" LED-backlit multi-touch Retina display with IPS technology and fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating; 2048 x 1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch
•Chip: A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
•Storage capacity: 16GB
•Pre-installed software: iOS 7
•Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n with dual channel support and MIMO, and Bluetooth 4.0
•Front FaceTime HD camera: 1.2MP photos; 720p HD video
•Back iSight camera: five-element lens with autofocus; 5MP photos; 1080p HD video recording with video stabilisation
•Power: built-in 32.4-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
•Battery life: up to 10 hours (depending on usage)
•Sensors: three-axis gyro; accelerometer; ambient light sensor
•Audio frequency response: 20Hz – 20,000Hz
•Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
•Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640x480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280x720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
•Viewable document types: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics
•Accessibility: VoiceOver screen reader, Guided Access, Switch Control, support for playback of closed-captioned content, Assistive Touch, full-screen zoom magnification, larger type, bold text, increase contrast, reduce motion, on/off labels, invert colours, left/right volume adjustment
•Syncing system requirements: Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later; PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
•Built-in apps: Safari, Mail, Messages, Photos, Camera, FaceTime, Siri, Newsstand, App Store, iTunes Store, Videos, Maps, Music, Game Center, Photo Booth, Clock, Contacts, Reminders, Calendar, Notes, iBooks
•Warranty: one-year limited
•Dimensions (h x w x d): 24cm x 16.9cm x 0.7cm (9.4" x 6.6" x 0.3")
•Weight: 469g

Input/output:
•Lightning connector
•3.5mm stereo headphone mini-jack
•Built-in speakers
•Microphone

All measurements are approximate

Good grief. That's way out of my price range! That's another day I won't be watching any QVC. It seems to be happening more and more.

That price is mad, you could go to apple store, and buy the 32gb one, for an extra 30p, if youre not very interested, in getting all the accessories. You can get a really nice sturdy case, pen and a protector sleeve for 9.99 from amazon.

I guess easypay is a big factor.

can anyone tell me the difference between the £249 ipad minin and the tsv

They have a different chip and display... The mini is also smaller.

If you go onto the John Lewis site you can do a product comparison which is pretty good.

I've got the this iPad mini and love it... Small enough for a handbag and great for using out and about.

Having recentl7y bought an ipad air, I would say if you couldn't afford one but can with easypay, and you want the accessories then go on.

But if you aren't worried about accessories, and your just after the ipad air, you can get the ipad air 16gb with retina display for £399.99, and the 32gb for 479.99, which is only pennys more than the TSV deal.

If you aren't worried about easypays, you can get a better deal elsewhere, I bought a case, which came with a protector and a pen for £9.99

I see the TSV is going to be launched by me Charlie brook, will he have bought one for his father (along with the easy yo and soup maker etc) I might watch just to count the times he says someone in his family has one.

Seriously though I am totally uninterested in tech but my oh bought me one for Xmas (bit miffed at first as I would have preferred a piece of jewellery or handbag) but I have to say I am chuffed to bits with it. I went and bought an apple case and was shocked at the price but I needed it immediately (to carry away with me within a few days and it was the only one available), so if it an apple case with a back in the TSV you can add a fair bit on to the basic price.

Latest posts

Back