Australian Bodycare TSV 15/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone remember the Holland & Barrett soap that comes in the orange box? I bought 12 of them the other day. ABC is good but overpriced. Get your tea tree oil from Asda (£1.50 for 10ml - Nature's Best)

I love the ABC bodywash for Summer but has anybody tried the shampoo ? I wash my very short hair daily, just one wash then rinse so would need a non drying shampoo. I`d be interested in feedback from those who`ve tried it thanks.

I used the shampoo when I was struggling with a dry itchy scalp and it was great at soothing it. Used on a regular basis, however, it's very drying. I do have very thick long hair though that only needs washing once or twice a week.

I'd heartily recommend the Liz Earle shampoo - in my experience it's gentle and non-drying. Personally, unless a shampoo is SLS free, I won't use it as it sets my scalp itching without fail.

I'd heartily recommend the Liz Earle shampoo - in my experience it's gentle and non-drying. Personally, unless a shampoo is SLS free, I won't use it as it sets my scalp itching without fail.

Sadly neither the LE shampoo or bodywash does for me. I itched like mad after using both. I usualy buy shampoo from the Dr Organic range at holland and barratt or from Naturally Thinking but I fancied a change and I have no adverse reaction from the ABC bodywash so wondered if the shampoo might suit me too. I`ll see what the tsv is and if it contains shampoo then I`ll go for it because if it doesn`t do for me then hubby will use it. I generally buy the tsv simply to stock up on bodywash for the Summer.

I hope it's the usual ABC lady with the dark hair - she's so soothing and relaxing I could watch her for hours, even though I don't buy her stuff.

I hope it's the usual ABC lady with the dark hair - she's so soothing and relaxing I could watch her for hours, even though I don't buy her stuff.

she is really really nice. she was one of the mst palatable vendors at the beauty bash.

Which one is that Julius?
I've been using this for the past 18 months. It's absolutely fantastic.

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/sh...ralian-tea-tree-cleansing-soap-60083074?c=tea tree soaps

Heya Mr Marple,

Yes the Optima soap is good. I also really like this soap:

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/sh...ty-tea-tree-oil-soap-60000857?c=tea tree soap

There's just something really nice about it. It's very gentle, creamy and not expensive. Loads of people on this forum have tried it and love it, too. It is very subtle and contains no nasties.

Regards,

Julius

i like this soap very much its cheap lasts ages but after two bars i could not smell it anymore.

I've been using it since 1999! Recently I bought 12 bars in the buy one get one half price sale. Then I discovered another 4 bars in the back of the drawer, so now I've got 16! I buy them in bulk because every now and then they seem to vanish. It's amazing to find such a lovely product, so subtle, so creamy, quite luxurious, gentle, nice, yet not too expensive. Because of the plain packaging many people would overlook it, when in my view it's right up there with the l'Occitane. Absolutely LOVE this soap. I take a bar on holiday so that I don't have to worry about taking a 100ml bottle of shower gel, which never lasts long. It's such a LOVELY soap. Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks Julius.
I have tried that one, but I agree with Boffy, I just couldn't smell any Tea Tree at all. I do prefer the one I mentioned earlier. Slightly more expensive, but it's a 90g bar as opposed to 70g, so not too bad really.

both are nice and i will buy them again. but i dont know if i just got used to the smell. its so gentle i have been washing my face in it. no spots not drying. but i will see if the tsv is good vfm. i dont want a load of fillers. 2 litres of shower gel will do me

I'd like it to contain the refills as i find them so much easier to store and use.

On the TV guide it says the ABC TSV is on the 15th of April and beauty problem solvers on the 23rd of April. The TV guide is always wrong though, so we'll have to wait and see nearer the time.

Latest posts

Back