Elemis TSV 26/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used the rest of the awful-smelling sample on my feet. I think it's the patchouli/lavender combination that I really don't like. I was expecting it to smell like a meadow! Shame.

Is it lavender in that shower cream then? That will be why I don't like it. I can't stand lavender. The only lavender I can tolerate is SBC's gel (not shower product though).

I normally like patchouli in perfumes.
I don't. My skin and patchouli won't be friends at all in this life. But if the patchouli part in the Elemis products isn't too dominant, fine with me.:)

Well fess up time! I went for the tsv in the end and it has just arrived, am so impressed as Hermes don't seem to deliver around my way on the weekend but they just have, can't wait to try it out! Hope everyone who has gone for it likes theirs

The bag is nice but just so big, well wide, not sure I will get much use out of it, sounds ungrateful I know, I am still getting over the shock of it arriving :mysmilie_14:

Just received my 4 Ultra Rich option TSV's. :clapping: One minor gripe the Shower Cream has a screw off cap & I am sure the one's I tested in Debenhams had a much more user friendly cap. :confused:

Just noticed with the leaflet that came with it, it show a picture of the September tsv which is on Saturday the 12th, it just has the pro collagen eye treatment and a pro collagen neck and décolleté balm shown along with a silver and green bag, the two other items are "blanked out" but one looks like it could be a pot of moisturiser or perhaps the cleansing balm.

That TSV will be around £70+ and not easy pay.
Well, didn't you all say that the Christmas TSV is a real great one? Maybe I should wait for that one....

I am very interested in the Cleansing Balm, would like to know whether it is comparable to the one from Emma Hardie.

I find the EH balm smells much nicer and for me a nicer texture. But we're all different and smells and textures are so personal.

Well, didn't you all say that the Christmas TSV is a real great one? Maybe I should wait for that one....

I am very interested in the Cleansing Balm, would like to know whether it is comparable to the one from Emma Hardie.

If you wait for the Christmas one, you won't get as much skincare. So if you're shopping for a beauty regime, the July or September one will be the better bet. If you want bodycare, either for yourself or as gifts, then definitely the Christmas TSV is the one to get.

Just taken delivery of my TSV. Not sure about the bag it's very wide, would rather prefer to have it deeper then wider.:down:

According the fashion tip from Nikki on the last Lola Rose show on TSV day (when they had a zebra print bag OTO) you should get a bag that is wider than you are as it will make you look slimmer... Maybe Elemis were taking notes! :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back