Denim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 277
  • Denim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 262
  • Denim & Co TSV 5.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 5.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 227
I watch on and off just to see if there is anything worth having . Phase Eight and Monsoon were ok but have become made especially for Q so I don’t want them. The biker jacket / denim jacket look has become a bore.
My other pet hate is edge to edge coats . What is the point in winter of not being able to button up a coat . Helen Berman is a case in point . Must be a money saver to exclude fastenings.

I watch on and off just to see if there is anything worth having . Phase Eight and Monsoon were ok but have become made especially for Q so I don’t want them. The biker jacket / denim jacket look has become a bore.
My other pet hate is edge to edge coats . What is the point in winter of not being able to button up a coat . Helen Berman is a case in point . Must be a money saver to exclude fastenings.
They would have to add ten quid to the price for buttons and button holes.

I've got an edge to edge cardi, but there's no way I'd buy outerwear that can't be done up, especially in the winter months. I did have a hooded cape thing some years back but it did have a button at the neckline and that made all the difference. Don't know about it being a money saver, I think it's another case of style over substance that Q's exclusive "designers" seem to love - They're trying to be so different and exclusive, but in reality, the garments are impractical.

I got the Berman jersey one. Went straight back - indeed what is the point of a coat or jacket without a way of doing it up. 2 weeks later finally got my refund

I like edge to edge jackets & coats for formal events & have two that have gone to many weddings, worn by me & borrowed by others. However, they serve no purpose as winter coats & I can't see that many would class them as outerwear. I love denim jackets, always have, & currently have three that I wear throughout the year in place of cardigans, a garment I can't stand.

Latest posts

Back