• Heys TSV 5.png
    Heys TSV 5.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Heys Duraflex Airlite 3 Piece Luggage Set
Item Number: 737745
QVC Price £324.96
Todays Special Value Price £234.00
P&P £5.95

Embark on your next adventure in style with this three-piece Airlite luggage set from Heys. Made from patented Duraflex material, this set combines lightweight flexibility with impressive impact resistance, helping to ensure your belongings stay secure. This versatile set includes small, medium, and large suitcases to cater to all your travel needs, and they conveniently nest inside each other for compact storage at home.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Heys Duraflex Airlite 3 pc Luggage Set from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £324.99 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £234 plus P&P, you’re saving £90.99.
Airlite power - glide through your travels with this luggage set, where lightness meets durability. Despite the lightweight profile, these luggage pieces are able to withstand high impact forces, so you can wave goodbye to the woes of travel wear and tear, and welcome a new era of adventure-ready, worry-free packing.
Lock in safety - with a flush-mounted TSA-approved lock, your belongings can be stored safe and sound. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your items are securely protected wherever you go.
More packing space - for the first time on a Heys Today’s Special Value offer, these luggage pieces feature innovative, zipper-released expansion systems. This gives you more packing capacity for your travels.
Choose your colour - want to roll through Customs in style? Well, now you can! Pick a hue available only at QVC, with six options available - Black, Blue, Blush, Grey, Nude, or White.
  • Telescopic trolley handle made from aircraft-grade aluminum
  • Flush-mounted TSA combination lock
  • Top and side carry handles
  • Fully lined interior, 50/50 split with compression straps and zip pockets
  • Four dual 360 spinner wheels
  • Small suitcase (h x w x d): 53cm x 40cm x 21cm (20.8” x 15.7” x 8.2”)
  • Small suitcase weight: 2.5kg; volume: 45l
  • Medium suitcase (h x w x d): 66cm x 46.5cm x 26cm (25.9” x 18.3” x 10.2”)
  • Medium suitcase weight: 3.1kg; volume: 801
  • Large suitcase (h x w x d): 76cm x 52cm x 32cm (29.9” x 20.4” x 12.5”)
  • Large suitcase weight: 3.9 kg; volume 127l
  • 5 year prestige warranty provided by Heys
Contains:
  • 1 x small suitcase
  • 1 x medium suitcase
  • 1 x large suitcase
All measurements are approximate

I happened to be up and able to tune into QVC tonight.

Saw ten mins of Cozee Home but poor Deborah couldn’t get a full sentence out without Jill Franks butting in and talking over her, with her irrelevant waffle and half-thoughts and hilarious anecdotes..

She made a “joke” about her husband being in the linen trunk, and then went on to have a little mini (one-sided to us) laugh with the producer in her ear.

Wanted to see the launch of the suitcases, as know my mum needs to invest in new luggage.

Wanted to see it on screen and learn about the product but I couldn’t cope with a repeat of the scenario above with Jill on something.

Poor BA ?Rebecca seemed to give up trying to get her point across about ten minutes in.

Jill always did annoy me but I don’t have the energy to sit through it any more and I really wanted to gag the woman! 😡

Off it went!

Saw ten mins of Cozee Home but poor Deborah couldn’t get a full sentence out without Jill Franks butting in and talking over her, with her irrelevant waffle and half-thoughts and hilarious anecdotes..

She made a “joke” about her husband being in the linen trunk, and then went on to have a little mini (one-sided to us) laugh with the producer in her ear.

Wanted to see the launch of the suitcases, as know my mum needs to invest in new luggage.

Wanted to see it on screen and learn about the product but I couldn’t cope with a repeat of the scenario above with Jill on something.

Poor BA ?Rebecca seemed to give up trying to get her point across about ten minutes in.

Jill always did annoy me but I don’t have the energy to sit through it any more and I really wanted to gag the woman! 😡

Off it went!
I'm with you on that TLL, I have got to the point where if she is on I switch over automatically now. Can't stand her "all about me" attitude and her non funny ramblings. Inane rubbish , she really needs to listen to herself sometime.

Off it went!
I had the same thought, I wasn't interested in the luggage, I never go anywhere, but I was trying to watch the cozee home stuff but gave up as I couldn't stand any more of Jill and felt very sorry for Deborah. I just wanted to punch Jill's lights out and get her out of there.

I had the same thought, I wasn't interested in the luggage, I never go anywhere, but I was trying to watch the cozee home stuff but gave up as I couldn't stand any more of Jill and felt very sorry for Deborah. I just wanted to punch Jill's lights out and get her out of there.
I do like Jill but even I are struggling these day's. Will Gowing at lunchtime was so laidback on Denim & Co,not interrupting and interacting with the BA. Ms Franks needs to watch Will me thinks😀

I like Will he is one of my favourites.🙂
I too like Will. He is always polite and doesn’t interrupt or witter on about some irrelevance in his own life. Of course he did start out as Alison Young’s “IT boy” didn’t he, so he would have interrupted at his own peril in those days, 😂😂.

Some friends of my neighbours are emigrating to Oz in a week or so and they are between houses, and have left a bunch of suitcases in my spare room until departure date (which I hope is this weekend!). Anyhoo they are all rather jolly hard shell cases which I like the look of, so I am quite taken by this TSV. But I don’t really go anywhere either and certainly don’t need three! I like the nude colour, but cases get bashed don’t they so could probably end up nude with serious black streaks.

Any idea why these were launched at £229 and are now considerably cheaper? Was there an issue with the price last night?
They launched at £234 at 9pm and midnight but during morning show they said price was wrong and they are £189 and anyone who ordered at higher price would be refunded,

I've seen previous demos where they stand on them, they get completely squashed, but then spring back to their original shape.

So my question is, what is the point of a suitcase that collapses so easily that it will provide no protection to the contents at all? Imagine it being on a plane or coach with heavy cases stacked on top of it.

Latest posts

Back