Molton Brown TSV 03/03/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s also years since I bought MB, however I’m impressed with the set of Benamor shower collection I received from Q 500ml bottles x4 for £39 and it’s made in Portugal.
I wanted to try that brand’s hand cream and was hoping for a good mixed collection. Sadly they were only 30ml so I didn’t bother.

I have luckily identified a gap in my stash… body lotion. I have been trying to find a cheap alternative lotion and have just finished using Sukin which I thought was awful, it didn’t sink in at all. I do have a couple of other samples in stock, and if push comes to shove I buy Aveeno from the supermarket, but might use this as an excuse to go for the Templetree selection…

I wanted to try that brand’s hand cream and was hoping for a good mixed collection. Sadly they were only 30ml so I didn’t bother.

I have luckily identified a gap in my stash… body lotion. I have been trying to find a cheap alternative lotion and have just finished using Sukin which I thought was awful, it didn’t sink in at all. I do have a couple of other samples in stock, and if push comes to shove I buy Aveeno from the supermarket, but might use this as an excuse to go for the Templetree selection…
Aesop is equal to Loccitane’s Shea butter one.
A similar price.

Much as I want this I'm not buying it. Several easy pays have come home to roost this month so unfortunately for me I can't justify it. Just ordered some hand cream and shower stuff from the Avon catalogue. Six items for just over a tenner 😀

I have no doubt there'll be another MB TSV along soon.

CC
Next MB TSV is in October apparently - so Jemma said (I caught ten mins of it!), the “big Christmas one”…!

I’ve bought it. I’m a recent convert to MB so haven’t tried much. Still waiting to be shipped though I ordered Thursday, bit cross about that.

I’ve bought it. I’m a recent convert to MB so haven’t tried much. Still waiting to be shipped though I ordered Thursday, bit cross about
Got mine yesterday.
Ordered when it went on the website.
May have been Wednesday.

I just turned on to hear AY mention "celebrating Mother's Day or any genders celebration sort of thing". Turned off immediately.

Doesn't she know that the any genders crowd don't celebrate Mother's Day? And the off-hand "sort of thing" I hear her saying every bl**dy time I switch on could also offend them.

I was on the fence about the TSV but I think I'll save my money.

Can't fault Aveeno hand cream. The blue lid for extra dry hands. Sinks in quickly, not greasy, results that speak for themselves.

I just turned on to hear AY mention "celebrating Mother's Day or any genders celebration sort of thing". Turned off immediately.

Doesn't she know that the any genders crowd don't celebrate Mother's Day? And the off-hand "sort of thing" I hear her saying every bl**dy time I switch on could also offend them.

I was on the fence about the TSV but I think I'll save my money.
She also refers to it as ‘parents day’ What an insult to women and mothers!

Much as I want this I'm not buying it. Several easy pays have come home to roost this month so unfortunately for me I can't justify it. Just ordered some hand cream and shower stuff from the Avon catalogue. Six items for just over a tenner 😀

I have no doubt there'll be another MB TSV along soon.

CC

Aha! Avon hand creams. Can I pick your brain?

Do you remember their Rose and Glycerine hand cream? I loved it and, weirdly, Mr. AE used it frequently without prompting (nagging!). It used to be in a turquoise tube. Then they changed the tube and I didn't buy for a while as my rep finished.

Now they have several to choose from but they seem to have changed the names. I tried one that had rose in the title a good while ago but it was nothing like it. Have you (or anyone else) used an Avon hand cream that smells of old-fashioned roses? Or can tell me definitely the one to order if it's been re-named?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back