Dune TSV 22/03/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dune London Jessia Leather Heeled Sandal
Item Number: 406477
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.96
P&P £4.95

Switch up your style for warmer seasons ahead with these gorgeous sandals from Dune London. The Jessia leather heeled sandals feature a double strap upper with button detailing and a versatile three-inch heel height, adding elegance to any outfit. In a choice of five chic shades, these sandals will work perfectly with your favourite jeans, maxi dresses and much more.
The new style: square - the soft square toe detailing at the front of these sandals is a huge trend for 2024 and will continue into next year. This style adds structure to a floaty dress or skirt, while keeping your favourite 'jeans and a nice top' outfit looking dressed up for any occasion.
Choose your colour - with five options available, it's easy to find a pair of Jessia sandals to suit your wardrobe. Gold will add texture and glamour to your look, while or Tan are great neutral choices. For a hint of romantic colour, go for Blush, or if you like your heels bold, Red is the perfect vibrant scarlet.
  • True to size - if in between go up to your nearest whole size.
  • Soft square toe
  • Wooden block heel
  • Double strap upper with button hardware detailing
  • 100% leather
  • Heel height: 7.5cm (3")

Colour options:
  • Gold
  • Blush
  • Tan
  • Red
  • White
All measurements are approximate

I notice poor model Claire’s foot bulging in them so it is a no from me as a wide-footed person. Also Jill Frank’s advice about sizing based on her sandal being a perfect fit for her, and saying it is true to size despite her claims she went up nearly a full size. I will not pay to try on a shoe when it is presented so poorly.

That’s a record number of one time only offers. Not sure I’ve ever seen as many before.

I notice poor model Claire’s foot bulging in them so it is a no from me as a wide-footed person. Also Jill Frank’s advice about sizing based on her sandal being a perfect fit for her, and saying it is true to size despite her claims she went up nearly a full size. I will not pay to try on a shoe when it is presented so poorly.
And why wear trousers with the hem dragging on the floor when you are supposed to be selling a pair of shoes, In fact, why wear a pair of trousers with the hem dragging on the floor at all.

Latest posts

Back