Ninja TSV 31/03/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I fully understand selly telly channels exist to ... sell. However when channel hopping last night I settled on the Ninja air fryer show for a few mins. Was slightly disappointed to hear the brand expert answer to a viewer question. The viewer had the dual tray model. 'Time to upgrade' was the advice.

Fine. However I feel the expert or presenter could have added something along the lines of 'maybe give your existing one to a family member or friend.' For all they know it was maybe just months or even weeks out of the box and the advice was 'replace!'

I fully understand selly telly channels exist to ... sell. However when channel hopping last night I settled on the Ninja air fryer show for a few mins. Was slightly disappointed to hear the brand expert answer to a viewer question. The viewer had the dual tray model. 'Time to upgrade' was the advice.

Fine. However I feel the expert or presenter could have added something along the lines of 'maybe give your existing one to a family member or friend.' For all they know it was maybe just months or even weeks out of the box and the advice was 'replace!'
Oh wowww. Cheeky mare😂. TBH I prefer my dual zone one which was the previous TSV. I like the idea of being able to remove 2 separate drawers instead of a whole tray. It’s just my partner and I so works for me.

I couldn’t believe my eyes watching that demo. I rarely watch watch these shows anyway, as someone repeatedly steaming/mopping/vacuuming the same bit of lino holds no interest. But at the moment I am looking to buy a new cordless vacuum, so thought I’d check out the Shark one. Well, all I can say is that they have missed out on a sale from me! The hair didn’t vacuum up, and when he lifted up the appliance to show the brush head, all the dust and dirt fell back out all over the floor!
I bought the cordless Dyson when it was a TSV a round a month ago. Really impressed with it - great section, light and easy to use. I do my whole house with it, battery lasts a long time. Got a Shark corded vacuum that's redundant now.

Latest posts

Back