ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV contains:

300ml Rosa Absolute Shower Gel £25
300ml Rosa Absolute Body Lotion £30
300ml Rhubarb and Rose Shower Gel £25
300ml Davana Blossom Hand Wash £22
40ml Rhubarb and Rose Hand Cream £12

Total value £114 but some items discontinued so could be available cheaper than RRP

TSV contains:

300ml Rosa Absolute Shower Gel £25
300ml Rosa Absolute Body Lotion £30
300ml Rhubarb and Rose Shower Gel £25
300ml Davana Blossom Hand Wash £22
40ml Rhubarb and Rose Hand Cream £12

Total value £114 but some items discontinued so could be available cheaper than RRP
That’s a bit of a mix up….
I don’t like the Rosa Absolute so it’s a no from me…hoping they might do some shower gel sets soon.

I like the Rosa and the Rhubarb (of which I am out of stock!) but not a fan of Davana Blossom. However, I wouldn’t object to it as a handwash, just not in the shower.

Goodness they must still have a warehouse full of the discontinued Rosa Absolute as it keep appearing on QVC. I really dislike it.
Me too…. In fact I threw the bottle away, which is a first for MB.
There is a possibility there will be more than one option in the TSV....... not that I am trying to spend your money!!! 😂

Molton Brown 5 Piece Collection TSV 03/03/24

Fresh

300ml Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Blissful Templetree Body Lotion
300ml Wild Mint & Lavandin Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Blu Marquis Hand Wash
40ml Orange & Bergamot Hand Cream

Floral

300ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Rosa Absolute Body Lotion
300ml Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Davana Blossom Hand Wash
40ml Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream

Attachments

• MB TSV 1.jpg
    MB TSV 1.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 0
  • MB TSV 2.jpg
    MB TSV 2.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 0
  • MB TSV 3.jpg
    MB TSV 3.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 0
  • MB TSV 4.jpg
    MB TSV 4.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 0
Molton Brown 5 Piece Collection TSV 03/03/24

Fresh

300ml Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Blissful Templetree Body Lotion
300ml Wild Mint & Lavandin Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Blu Marquis Hand Wash
40ml Orange & Bergamot Hand Cream

Floral

300ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Rosa Absolute Body Lotion
300ml Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Davana Blossom Hand Wash
40ml Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream
Now that’s better…. 😂

Neither of those choices appeal to me so my money is safe. However, if there had been a pepper option that would have been a different matter.

I am going to stay resolute. I would only pay about £53 for this set because I’m still calculating in my head what I was prepared to pay when I was buying every set going and that was well before the 2022/2023 price hikes. The TSV with the same components and sizes (just different smells) last April was £55.95. We’re maybe looking at £60 plus for this? Unless they price it low to get rid of the ones now “discontinued” (so they say, but they seem to keep stumbling across a few vats to bottle up and sell us!).

Also, I have fairly recently moved my boxes of MB into the bedroom and if I’m on the iPad upstairs, where I tend to do my online browsing, it’s a sharp reminder of how much I have to get through. I shouldn’t complain that a bottle lasts so long but I have four bottles of handwash and shower gel in use around the house at the moment and they never seem to need replacing! At this rate, my net zero target for this stash goes way beyond any country’s for carbon.

I want both!!!!!! Now the Templetree one does have the latest Wild Mint in it, so I’ll probably go with that. Or will I hold firm? Nah! Unless the price is hopeless.
That’s the one I would go for… but… much as I love the mint and the Templetree I don’t want really want body lotion or hand cream. So I will probably be sensible and say no…l

I'm not a fan of Templetree at all but I love the others in that set. Might go for it and sell the TTree or if anyone else goes for the Floral could swap me with the Rosa as I like it. Should be sensible but I'm on my last bottle of MB and yes it is TTree - I saved the worst til last.

CC

Latest posts

Back