Ester Lauder Aldi Dupes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Aldi is quite a small one, and there are a few bigger ones locally so I was surprised how much yarn I did find!
The body cream is fabulous. It really is lovely and at less than I was paying for a superdrug cream…
Good luck, hope you manage to find the serum.
Yes, plenty of yarn here as well. Saw a number of people looking at it and clutching it to buy. I had a look for the body cream but didn’t see it. I am not sure what I was looking for to be honest. Is it a tub or more of a bottle?

Aldi stopped home delivery a while ago, which is a total pain in the backside….
Thanks. That is a real shame.

17th March beauty

I've managed to get the new mascara (Lancome dupe) from the last lot, and it's quite dissapointing imo, having said this, I was never impressed by Aldi mascaras. Any views on Estee Lauder dupes?

It looks that Aldi took a delivery today of what was missing last time. Estee Lauder serum, lip oil, more Lancôme mascara, three EDP. They had a full box of the serum, by the till. I bought one, tried on my hand, nothing to write home about. It’s light and absorbs well

It looks that Aldi took a delivery today of what was missing last time. Estee Lauder serum, lip oil, more Lancôme mascara, three EDP. They had a full box of the serum, by the till. I bought one, tried on my hand, nothing to write home about. It’s light and absorbs well
Interesting. Thanks, M. I would still like to get one so maybe I’ll wander along to my store tomorrow. Snowstorm mentioned (above) that she found it by the tills so I wonder if it was there when I went the other day and I missed it but I don’t think they have any displays as such at the tills here.

I had looked in the aisles and nothing. I only noticed when I was about to queue at a checkout and the one the other side had the creams, lip oil, mascara and perfumes. Was useful it was not open so had the chance to look in relative peace. Happy as I do like the lip oil and darling daughter does too (stocked up). Bought one of the mascaras which I liked, unlike the visage mascara which I found dreadful.

Latest posts

Back