TSV 3.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • TSV 4.png
    TSV 4.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • TSV 5.png
    TSV 5.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
The only one I’d entertain is the greyish/brown one with the scroll design, but it depends on the size and price.

Bernini Aqua Terra Doormat
Item Number: 736469
QVC Price £24.96
Todays Special Value Price £17.97
P&P £3.95

The Aqua Terra doormat from Bernini is a must for any indoor or outdoor space. The high-quality, dirt-trapping doormat features a beautiful leaf pattern and is designed to help keep your floors clean and free from dirt and moisture. Easy to clean and equipped with non-slip rubber backing, it's sure to make a practical addition to your home.

What's Terra-Mesh Technology? The Aqua Terra doormat features three layers of Terra-Mesh Technology, which is designed to provide the mat with a bouncy, soft texture that can hold up to 5kg of dirt as well as moisture.

Choose a print - this doormat is available in five different prints - Bird Print, Brown Scroll Frame, Flower Print, Grey Scrollwork Print or
Navy Print. Select a design that best suits your home's personality!

• Material: plastic mesh top with rubber backing
  • Spot clean only using a mild detergent if necessary
  • Dimensions: 60cm x 90cm (23.6" x 35.4")

Contains:

• 1 x Aqua Terra doormat

Design options:

• Bird Print
  • Brown Scroll Frame
  • Flower Print
  • Grey Scrollwork Print
  • Navy Print

All measurements are approximate

It was too wide so I didn’t order it. I have however just ordered one that’s the correct size for my door from Amazon. It has good reviews, has similar properties to the TSV and was a few pounds cheaper.

Latest posts

Back