Estee Lauder TSV 27/4/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Estee Lauder 3 Piece Advanced Night Repair Collection TSV 27/04/24 (bare in mind im only guessing here)

75ml Advanced Night Repair RRP £115 + post
50ml Advanced Night Repair RRP £89 + post
15ml Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream RRP £56 + post

Total RRP £260

Attachments

• EL TSV 1.png
    EL TSV 1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • EL TSV 2.png
    EL TSV 2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • EL TSV 3.png
    EL TSV 3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • EL TSV 4.png
    EL TSV 4.png
    822.8 KB · Views: 0
I really like ANR but too expensive to buy as a separate product unless on offer - might be interested in this one if the price is right

I like and use ANR, and have done for years, but can't use that eye gel.
It used to be okay, but the last one I had caused redness and sore spots under my eyes.
It was in a Christmas gift set, so not an old product. I just binned it, but beware if you have sensitive eyes.

Some cosmetic companies don’t themselves test on animals but allow testing by others. Also we all know any cosmetic company who distributes in China allow their goods to be tested on animals because that is law in China

I like and use ANR, and have done for years, but can't use that eye gel.
It used to be okay, but the last one I had caused redness and sore spots under my eyes.
It was in a Christmas gift set, so not an old product. I just binned it, but beware if you have sensitive eyes.
Exactly the same for me and I don't particularly have sensitive eyes. It was after they improved the product that it happened...

The EL TSVs really are the same old, same old...(stock?).

I know EL are not doing well worldwide with sales, hence their rush to sell on QVC.

That’s interesting to read. I was surprised when also Elizabeth Arden came on board as well. Clinique are part of the Lauder group anyway.

I have posted elsewhere here that I have suspected for a long time that the products being made for and sold by QVC are of a different quality to what these brands sell in their shops/concessions and web sales. It’s seems watered down. I may be wrong but after buying a Liz Earle C&P last year from Boots, which was a better consistency and like the C&P of old (before they took out a couple of ingredients).

I also read a good while ago that with returns the brand had to take the financial hit and not QVC.

That’s interesting to read. I was surprised when also Elizabeth Arden came on board as well. Clinique are part of the Lauder group anyway.

I have posted elsewhere here that I have suspected for a long time that the products being made for and sold by QVC are of a different quality to what these brands sell in their shops/concessions and web sales. It’s seems watered down. I may be wrong but after buying a Liz Earle C&P last year from Boots, which was a better consistency and like the C&P of old (before they took out a couple of ingredients).

I also read a good while ago that with returns the brand had to take the financial hit and not QVC.
I read the British Beauty Blogger, she is in her 50s and very honest with reviews. She does a monthly Business News, which company is getting sold and or not doing well, getting a class action claim against them etc. And even how the class action went if the company lost or won. It was late last year, she said EL 6+% down especially in China which is one of their biggest markets. Now, 6% does not sound a lot, but if a company has billions in sales it will hit hard.

Yes, Clinique was started by one of the son's of EL way back in 71 or 72. EL have bought out and destroyed many brands over the years. They own a high-end perfume brand called Frederic Malle one of their perfumes cost £1000 for 100mls or £500 for 50mls. EL latest idea is to add some of their own classic perfumes into the Malle range, so a bottle that used to cost say £80 will now cost £250 a bottle. Don't worry, Youth Dew won't be moving.

Elizabeth Arden to be honest are aimed more at older customers, I am shocked they still have counters in Boots etc as I never see anyone buying or talking about them.

Brands are not selling ‘watered down’ products on QVC. The industry is very highly regulated in that regard, particularly in the EU.

Brands use QVC to sell older stock. Nothing wrong with that especially given the very heavy discounting model that QVC work with. That’s why skincare TSV’s from brands like Liz E or Elemis are padded out with cheaper body products or endless cleanse & polish and skin tonic offers in the case of LE; they’re cheap to make. That’s why L’Occitane are putting refill packs in their bundles. Estée Lauder’s sales used to come from the high street but that market is dead/dying so they’re turning rather belatedly to shopping telly.

Brands pay the costs of all returns.

Estee Lauder 3 Piece Advanced Night Repair Essentials Kit
Item Number: 250968
QVC Price £220.00
Todays Special Value Price £109.95
P&P £0.00
5 Easy Pays of £21.99
Discover the power of Advanced Night Repair in your evening ritual with this three-piece collection from Estee Lauder. Featuring a duo of bestselling Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex in different sizes, as well as the Eye Supercharged Complex, this luxurious collection will work overnight to help smooth and revitalise the look of your complexion, helping to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as you sleep. Optimise your beauty sleep with this special skincare trio today.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this kit individually, directly from Estee Lauder you'd pay £236. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £109.95, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £126.05.
Explore Advanced Night Repair - specially formulated to treat your skin overnight, Estee Lauder's world-renowned Advanced Night Repair range is your key to an expertly-crafted evening skincare ritual. Smooth on these luxurious formulas before you sleep, which will help you wake up to smoother, softer skin that looks radiant and refreshed.
Targeted treatments - included in this collection is Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex serum for all-over complexion coverage as well as Eye Supercharged Complex, which is specially formulated for the delicate skin around your eyes. Both will work to deliver deep hydration, as well as smoothing the look of fine lines and wrinkles as you sleep, so every inch of your skin can be covered in Estee Lauder's incredible Advanced Night Repair formula!
Your favourite, wherever you go - enjoy the beloved Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex serum at home or away with the duo of sizes included in this collection. The dinkier 30ml size is compact enough to fit in your suitcase or weekend bag, while the supersize 75ml size will stock up your skincare stash for longer!
Keep the care going - once you start your Advanced Night Repair ritual, we're sure you'll want to keep the magic going, so why not select the Subscribe & Save option to receive the same amazing collection again in 90 days' time? Best of all, you'll receive it at the same incredible Today's Special Value price!
Contains:
  • 1 x Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex (75ml; supersize) - a fast-absorbing serum formulated to help reduce visible signs of ageing, while working to promote a smoother and more radiant-looking complexion. Boasting an oil-free texture to suit all skin types, this complex is enriched with Chronolux Power Signal Technology, plus hyaluronic acid, caffeine, chamomile and probiotic extracts
  • 1 x Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex (30ml; full size)
  • 1 x Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex (15ml; full size) - a concentrated treatment with a lightweight gel texture that works to improve the look of the visible impact of lack of sleep, including blue light and the look of damage from environmental assaults, while encouraging a brightened and hydrated under-eye appearance. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, extracts of algae, chamomile and watermelon, as well as Estee Lauder's ChronoluxCB

Latest posts

Back