Estee Lauder 15/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I put a piece down in Health and Beauty I copied about how EL are not doing well. Explains why they have so many of their brands now on QVC and very frequent TSVs. Also popping up online stores, which they would normally avoid like the plague.

Estee Lauder 4 Piece Collection TSV 15/11/23

50ml Beautiful Pefume RRP £55 + post
50ml Adanced Night Repair RRP £89 + post
Double Wear Mascara RRP £29.50 + post
50ml Resilience Face & Neck Cream SPF 15 RRP £89 + post

Total RRP £262.50 + post

Attachments

• EL TSV 1.jpg
    EL TSV 1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 78
  • EL TSV 2.jpg
    EL TSV 2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 75
  • EL TSV 3.jpg
    EL TSV 3.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 49
  • EL TSV 4.jpg
    EL TSV 4.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 47
  • EL TSV 5.jpg
    EL TSV 5.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 72
Estee Lauder 4 Piece Luxe Gift Collection
Item Number 250024
QVC Price £201.00
TSV Price £119.97
P&P £0.00

Give yourself or a loved one the gift of luxury this season and immerse your senses in the world of Estee Lauder with this skincare, fragrance and make-up set. Featuring four full-sized industry icons, this covetable collection includes new-to-TSV Beautiful Eau de Parfum, world-renowned Advanced Night Repair, Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Face & Neck Creme and Double Wear Mascara. Treat yourself or anyone you adore to a complete routine transformation with these beauty stars.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Estee Lauder you’d pay £259.50. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £119.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £135.58.

Ace your beauty sleep - if you've yet to experience Advanced Night Repair, your time is now. A powerhouse serum that works overnight to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth the look of skin, it'll help you wake up to a radiant, plush-looking complexion by morning. You'll fall in love with its fast-absorbing, oil-free texture - if you haven't already.

Your daily hero - discover what Resilience Multi-Effect Peptide Moisturiser SPF 15 will do for your skin in this collection. Working to deliver deep hydration to your complexion, it will help to leave it looking radiant and plumped throughout the day. The best part? It's infused with SPF 15, and its silky, refreshing texture makes it ideal for everyday wear. Simply introduce your skin to it and unveil the benefits.

The scent of beauty - step into a garden of fragrant flowers with Beautiful Eau de Parfum, a rich and enchanting blend of rose, orange flowers, lily and amber. Luxurious and romantic, this sumptuous fragrance is sure to become your signature scent, capturing your inner beauty every single day. It's brand new to a Today's Special Value too!

Bat those lashes - not all mascaras are created equal, and once you've tried Double Wear Mascara, we're pretty sure you'll never go back. Expect longer-looking lashes that stay separated and smudge-free with the help of this incredible formula, complete with micro-fibre bristles that go deep into the lash bed, coating each lash in a rich coating of pigment. It's everything you could want in one mesmer-eye-sing formula.

Gorgeous gifting - treat someone special to a total transformation with this incredible collection, or give yourself the ultimate pick-me-up. Got plenty of people to buy for? Why not split this set up into two or three pampering presents, as each of the formulas are impressive full sizes?

Stock up on luxury - there's plenty more where this stellar collection came from. We're pretty sure you'll want to keep the Estee Lauder magic going, so why not stock up by selecting the Subscribe & Save option? You'll receive the same amazing collection again in 60 days' time, all at today's incredible price.

Delivered to UK mainland only

Beautiful Eau de Parfum fragrance notes:
Top notes: rose, mandarin, lily, tuberose and marigold
Heart notes: orange flowers, muguet, jasmine and ylang-ylang
Base notes: Sandalwood, vetiver and amber

Contains:
1 x Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex (50ml) - a fast-absorbing serum formulated to help reduce visible signs of ageing, while working to promote a smoother and more radiant-looking complexion. Boasting an oil-free texture to suit all skin types, this complex is enriched with Chronolux Power Signal Technology, plus hyaluronic acid, caffeine, chamomile and probiotic extracts
1 x Resilience Multi-Effect Peptide Moisturiser SPF 15 (50ml) - designed to help deliver deep hydration to your skin, it will work to leave it looking radiant, plumped and supple, every single day. Infused with SPF 15, this silky, refreshing moisturiser will be your new go-to for a complexion that feels revitalised
1 x Beautiful Eau de Parfum (30ml) - a dreamy fragrance to wrap you in a thousand flowers, featuring a rich and warming blend of rose, orange flowers, lily and amber for a luxurious and romantic finish
1 x Double Wear Mascara (6ml) - designed to deliver smudge-proof and beautifully separated looking lashes, this long-wearing mascara boasts micro-fibre bristles that work to go deep into the lash bed and comb through your lashes to help achieve a gorgeous, high-definition look wit up to 15 hours of staying power

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 251262

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Estee Lauder you’d pay £259.50

Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex 50ml £89 direct cost £41.14
Resilience Multi-Effect Peptide Moisturiser SPF 15 50ml £86 cost £39.76
Beautiful Eau de Parfum 30ml £55 cost £25.43
Double Wear Mascara 6ml £29.50 cost £13.64

Total £259.50 cost £119.97.

Thanks SCW for prices given.

That’s some price. Unless you love the perfume or want it for someone who does it’s a risky tsv. Many years ago if you bought something from el you could also buy a huge presentation box of makeup for not very much. It was impressive. A box like that might have been nice for a change.

That’s some price. Unless you love the perfume or want it for someone who does it’s a risky tsv. Many years ago if you bought something from el you could also buy a huge presentation box of makeup for not very much. It was impressive. A box like that might have been nice for a change.
You still can. This year it is £85 but contains more skincare than usual. Mine has just arrived this morning. I buy direct from Estee Lauder via their website and get free samples with orders over a certain price and sometimes other special offers. They have a loyalty plan and 15% off your first order when you join.

£29.50 for a mascara ...leave me alone!

You still can. This year it is £85 but contains more skincare than usual. Mine has just arrived this morning. I buy direct from Estee Lauder via their website and get free samples with orders over a certain price and sometimes other special offers. They have a loyalty plan and 15% off your first order when you join.
I had no idea. Thanks I’ll have a look.

I had no idea. Thanks I’ll have a look.
You are welcome! You have to spend £50 on normal price items, no gift set's included, sorry! So it all depends on what you use normally I suppose. I have used E L on and off for many more years than I care to think about and love lots of the older fragrances, some of the skincare and one mascara. I came to the Blockbuster this year after nearly buying the Elemis TSV when I did not particularly need/want most of the items. It has cost me more, but, three of the products I use are in the blockbuster box and would normally cost £110.00 so it is lovely to be able to have a treat every other year or so now that they are in there. :)

Estee Lauder 4 Piece Luxe Gift Collection
Item Number 250024
QVC Price £201.00
TSV Price £119.97
P&P £0.00

Give yourself or a loved one the gift of luxury this season and immerse your senses in the world of Estee Lauder with this skincare, fragrance and make-up set. Featuring four full-sized industry icons, this covetable collection includes new-to-TSV Beautiful Eau de Parfum, world-renowned Advanced Night Repair, Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Face & Neck Creme and Double Wear Mascara. Treat yourself or anyone you adore to a complete routine transformation with these beauty stars.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Estee Lauder you’d pay £259.50. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £119.97 including P&P, you’re saving £135.58.

Ace your beauty sleep - if you've yet to experience Advanced Night Repair, your time is now. A powerhouse serum that works overnight to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth the look of skin, it'll help you wake up to a radiant, plush-looking complexion by morning. You'll fall in love with its fast-absorbing, oil-free texture - if you haven't already.

Your daily hero - discover what Resilience Multi-Effect Peptide Moisturiser SPF 15 will do for your skin in this collection. Working to deliver deep hydration to your complexion, it will help to leave it looking radiant and plumped throughout the day. The best part? It's infused with SPF 15, and its silky, refreshing texture makes it ideal for everyday wear. Simply introduce your skin to it and unveil the benefits.

The scent of beauty - step into a garden of fragrant flowers with Beautiful Eau de Parfum, a rich and enchanting blend of rose, orange flowers, lily and amber. Luxurious and romantic, this sumptuous fragrance is sure to become your signature scent, capturing your inner beauty every single day. It's brand new to a Today's Special Value too!

Bat those lashes - not all mascaras are created equal, and once you've tried Double Wear Mascara, we're pretty sure you'll never go back. Expect longer-looking lashes that stay separated and smudge-free with the help of this incredible formula, complete with micro-fibre bristles that go deep into the lash bed, coating each lash in a rich coating of pigment. It's everything you could want in one mesmer-eye-sing formula.

Gorgeous gifting - treat someone special to a total transformation with this incredible collection, or give yourself the ultimate pick-me-up. Got plenty of people to buy for? Why not split this set up into two or three pampering presents, as each of the formulas are impressive full sizes?

Stock up on luxury - there's plenty more where this stellar collection came from. We're pretty sure you'll want to keep the Estee Lauder magic going, so why not stock up by selecting the Subscribe & Save option? You'll receive the same amazing collection again in 60 days' time, all at today's incredible price.

Delivered to UK mainland only

Beautiful Eau de Parfum fragrance notes:
Top notes: rose, mandarin, lily, tuberose and marigold
Heart notes: orange flowers, muguet, jasmine and ylang-ylang
Base notes: Sandalwood, vetiver and amber

Contains:
1 x Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex (50ml) - a fast-absorbing serum formulated to help reduce visible signs of ageing, while working to promote a smoother and more radiant-looking complexion. Boasting an oil-free texture to suit all skin types, this complex is enriched with Chronolux Power Signal Technology, plus hyaluronic acid, caffeine, chamomile and probiotic extracts
1 x Resilience Multi-Effect Peptide Moisturiser SPF 15 (50ml) - designed to help deliver deep hydration to your skin, it will work to leave it looking radiant, plumped and supple, every single day. Infused with SPF 15, this silky, refreshing moisturiser will be your new go-to for a complexion that feels revitalised
1 x Beautiful Eau de Parfum (30ml) - a dreamy fragrance to wrap you in a thousand flowers, featuring a rich and warming blend of rose, orange flowers, lily and amber for a luxurious and romantic finish
1 x Double Wear Mascara (6ml) - designed to deliver smudge-proof and beautifully separated looking lashes, this long-wearing mascara boasts micro-fibre bristles that work to go deep into the lash bed and comb through your lashes to help achieve a gorgeous, high-definition look wit up to 15 hours of staying power

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 251262

Latest posts

Back