Estee Lauder TSV 17/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG Youth Dew. It's awful. I had a bottle for Christmas way back and I threw it away. Far too strong. Estee Lauder for me is not a beauty brand I'd rush to and I will not be looking at this. Vastly overpriced as well.

You know I really miss the lovely Christmas TSV Decleor sets which I always bought for myself. Such a shame this brand was ruined.

CC

OMG Youth Dew. It's awful. I had a bottle for Christmas way back and I threw it away. Far too strong. Estee Lauder for me is not a beauty brand I'd rush to and I will not be looking at this. Vastly overpriced as well.

You know I really miss the lovely Christmas TSV Decleor sets which I always bought for myself. Such a shame this brand was ruined.

CC
Awful stuff. Ditto Poison and Opium.
I woke up with a banging headache this morning, so took the mutt out for a long walk to clear it. Was feeling a lot better, until now.
The thought of Youth Dew is not only bringing on the headache again but also making me feeling slightly nauseous….

I bought my first and only bottle of Opium in France in 1980 it was the BIG perfume of the 80s. The lovely woman at the counter gave me minis of Rive Gauche and Y by YSL, both became total favourites of mine and still are. For some strange reason YSL bought out a male perfume called Y a few years back which confuses loads not know which is which. Original Y is an elegant feminine chypre.

I bought my first and only bottle of Opium in France in 1980 it was the BIG perfume of the 80s. The lovely woman at the counter gave me minis of Rive Gauche and Y by YSL, both became total favourites of mine and still are. For some strange reason YSL bought out a male perfume called Y a few years back which confuses loads not know which is which. Original Y is an elegant feminine chypre.
"Y" was my favourite perfume in the world for many years. Fresh and gorgeous. Rive Gauche I wore that too but Y was the favourite.

Awful stuff. Ditto Poison and Opium.
I woke up with a banging headache this morning, so took the mutt out for a long walk to clear it. Was feeling a lot better, until now.
The thought of Youth Dew is not only bringing on the headache again but also making me feeling slightly nauseous….
Now I avoid the softer fragrances I love Opium Intense The black bottle with the silver glitter. Its the deepest darkest OPIUM!

Latest posts

Back