Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Always makes me laugh when presenters say that they’re cold. This is whilst they’re wearing a skimpy sleeveless dress, open sandals and no tights in the middle of winter. Was always a bugbear with me whilst I was working, that younger female staff would wear similar and then boost the heating up to high. Not much fun for those who suffer from the heat.

Why would she wear this? She looks as if she is dressed for the depths of winter, if she was cold surely a normal jacket or cardigan would be sufficient. Strange woman!!

I saw her with the lady who looks like Michael Jackson 1993 version the other day. She was looking at various foods inside those plastic locking boxes they sell. Virtually every type of food contained within she reacted in a similar manner to walking into the gents by mistake and finding a headless corpse taking a poo on the floor. She seems very precious in general, and it appears her husband does all the cooking. Sweets, crisps and dry bread look like only things in a box that wouldn’t give her a retching hissy fit.

I saw her with the lady who looks like Michael Jackson 1993 version the other day. She was looking at various foods inside those plastic locking boxes they sell. Virtually every type of food contained within she reacted in a similar manner to walking into the gents by mistake and finding a headless corpse taking a poo on the floor. She seems very precious in general, and it appears her husband does all the cooking. Sweets, crisps and dry bread look like only things in a box that wouldn’t give her a retching hissy fit.

‘I run every day , I juice every day, I don’t drink alcohol and I wear ****** boring Porchester Square on my nails every day of my life ( ok so I made the last one up, even though she does ) Well bully for you Jill ! 🙄🙄

Latest posts

Back