Is it me???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cashers

Registered Shopper
I was really interested in watching the Paul Costelloe bag programme. I enjoy Sam Irons, she knows what she's on about. But please, Jill Frank's is ruining the hour. The woman talks utter crap. She's incapable of finishing a sentence that makes any resemblance of sense. She's just almost wet herself when she saw a pink bag! In my opinion she ruinedwhat could have been an enjoyable hour. Lovely bags mind! Or is it just me??? Time for bed.

I didn't see this show, but I felt the same way with Ben di Lisi and Anne Dawson. She was shouting from the get-go, interrupting him, talking over him. Her string of comments were not in the least helpful. She didn't describe how the garments were cut or if the shoe sizes were accurate. I wanted to shout at her, "Let the man talk, you very silly biddy." He was kind, however, and let her carry on blathering, but next time, he may want a presenter with a better approach. On a nicer note, Anne looked good in his black jacket and how she chose to wear it - with a dark red top and beige belt.

I was really interested in watching the Paul Costelloe bag programme. I enjoy Sam Irons, she knows what she's on about. But please, Jill Frank's is ruining the hour. The woman talks utter crap. She's incapable of finishing a sentence that makes any resemblance of sense. She's just almost wet herself when she saw a pink bag! In my opinion she ruinedwhat could have been an enjoyable hour. Lovely bags mind! Or is it just me??? Time for bed.
Wrong kitchen appliance - it's Ovens! I did catch a bit of the show but I fell asleep 'cause it was late, doesn't sound like I missed much though!

I didn't see this show, but I felt the same way with Ben di Lisi and Anne Dawson. She was shouting from the get-go, interrupting him, talking over him. Her string of comments were not in the least helpful. She didn't describe how the garments were cut or if the shoe sizes were accurate. I wanted to shout at her, "Let the man talk, you very silly biddy." He was kind, however, and let her carry on blathering, but next time, he may want a presenter with a better approach. On a nicer note, Anne looked good in his black jacket and how she chose to wear it - with a dark red top and beige belt.
Yes, Anne has become unwatchable I am afraid.

Sam is a very pleasant guest; she always looks lovely and has a nice voice and manner. Unlike Jill Franks.

Is that old crusty old soul (that’s old soul by the way) Dawson still being wheeled out for shows. She must have been there since 1972 (the year the last money off your first order was introduced). I always found her harsh, monotone delivery a useful distraction from intense tinnitus, sciatica, or masking loud drilling next door, but certainly not much else. If her voice had been used for the prototype Google Assistant, ‘Binged’ would be the accepted dictionary definition for using a search engine by now. As for Franks…does her social worker know she goes out in the evenings annoying people?

👏 Sometimes I find Jill entertaining but,occasionally she can be a hard watch and last night's offering was one of those🤦‍♀️. Sam is so lovely & informative but with Jill constantly interrupting she became flustered. I love the Paul Costelloe bag hours too,last night not so much1👎

Sam could do the show alone, doesn’t need all the ‘extras’ that Jill contributes 🤣.

In my opinion Jill Franks and Simon Biagi are decent presenters when they are on their own, but put them with a guest and they are unbearable 😱

Q either need to go back to solo presenters (get their "talent" to do the job they are, presumably employed to do) or just have the guests presenting on their own. At present presenters seem to add little to nothing in the shows except running down the clock with senseless prattling and then having the nerve to cut off the guests imparting useful information "because we've run out of time" 🤯

Latest posts

Back