Anchor with a capital W.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I couldn't help but laugh recently when Jill Franks opened the Lola Rose TSV show by telling us how good it was to be "anchoring" the show? Eh? Where does she think she is - Fox and Friends? or CNN? And who would have made her the anchor in the first place? I don't think you can get that sort of position with her standard of grammar! I guess she has the ego for it - she puts herself first every time. It was positively nauseating how she was sucking up to Lola throughout the show.

Although, having said that, it was nice to find something to laugh at in amongst the total and utter boredom such as Richard Jackson's Garden and that hair roller brush that Jackie presents with the beardy guy. They seem to be on practically every beauty hour and it's just the same recorded segment each time. I've never known so many days when I don't watch QVC at all. I used to record a lot of programmes but there is no need now - you see one show, then you've seen them all.

I can't think how many times this has been said on the forum over the years I've been reading, but QVC needs a major shake-up.

I didn't watch at all yesterday as jewellery day isn't my thing but fair enough others like it. I switched on this morning for a quick look sometime before nine and it was the TSV repeat with RJ then at nine three hours of RJ! I see Bose are on later so I'm sure those candles will be at the ready to be blown out. It's definitely dull at the moment.

Well, JF does holiday a lot in the U.S so perhaps she watches a lot of tele when out there .................. and dreams.

Latest posts

Back