Flinty's looking fuller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done! Yes, it’s definitely Flinty from what she says, which describes her life exactly as we know it, but I am not sure I would have recognised her voice without the context. I suppose it will sound different on the radio and over a phone.

By the way, she says in that piece that she’s been living in Devon but comes up to work in London at weekends. She seems to be on a lot more than just weekends to me - or does she mean more recently? I don’t watch that much so maybe I see recordings of presentations and think they are live.
I’m sure she’s on more than just weekends.

Cabbage Patch doll ?
Hi
Our younger daughter loved them & had one who was a dead ringer for Flinty, complete with orange woolly hair, I know she's in a box in the garage & I'll have to find her tomorrow :D Her favourites were the babies, we bought several from Argos & never knew which one she'd get. Waiting at 'Collection Point A' as the box came down the shute was a bit like being in labour & not knowing what the baby would look like, I once said that to the girl serving us, she couldn't stop laughing & I had to apologise to her supervisor for causing mayhem.

:LOL: :LOL: You‘re really bad people! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Could be worse, we could be calling her The Joker, not for the obvious reasons like her hard sell and breathless delivery are hilarious, but someone pointed out once that when she smiles, the corners of her mouth make her look like The Joker...........and now I can’t unsee it. 😩
OMG Shopps, neither can I 😩 & it's obvious in the first photo on here. The gorgeous puppy looks as though she'd rather be anywhere else! Interesting that Maggie MEETS Debbie, 'Pretentious, moi?' comes to mind.

I’ve just listened to it. That’s definitely her. The voice, her property story...... Surprised she didn’t mention that her retreat is in Sheepwash. Missed some free publicity there Deborah.

Why did Deborah ring the Clive Bull show? Was it to put a question to one of his experts? He often has a lawyer on at that time.

Why did Deborah ring the Clive Bull show? Was it to put a question to one of his experts? He often has a lawyer on at that time.
It was a general phone in about how the lockdown affected peoples finances and lives generally. I don’t think there was an expert .

I’ve just listened to it. That’s definitely her. The voice, her property story...... Surprised she didn’t mention that her retreat is in Sheepwash. Missed some free publicity there Deborah.
She didn’t mention her balcony .

The new flat she’s moving into in a converted hospital has a balcony

She didn’t mention her balcony .
Did she mention her daughter developing a glamping business? :unsure:
Was on with Frank Usher June the other day and she mentioned something along the lines of camping. Debbie was in there with her daughter always loved camping when she was younger, but camping isn’t for her but now Lauren is developing a glamping business.

Last edited:
The new flat she’s moving into in a converted hospital has a balcony

How regimental are those and with zero privacy too, there’s no way I’d pay that, can’t see them allowing pets in them either, don’t think that’ll bother “look after number one” Flinty though.

Did she mention her daughter developing a glamping business? :unsure:

Don’t worry. We’ll be hearing lots more in the years to come about the balcony, the tennis court, the grounds, the glamping, the holiday let with gym and inflatable hot tub. How will Sheepwash manage without her contribution to village life, the shop, local politics etc? I am sure many fans will miss her vlogs from Sheepwash where she instructs us to look at the sky or reports on the River Torridge water levels. Gripping stuff.
Needless to say she will take over the running of the residents association at her new address. What has she done with Daisy her Labrador?

It must be a great feeling knowing that every nutter will know exactly where she lives. She does this all the time. Her need to show off cancels out all common sense.

On the plus side though Evie, at least we all know what area to avoid. 😂

Joking aside yes you’re absolutely right. ❤️ xx

Don’t worry. We’ll be hearing lots more in the years to come about the balcony, the tennis court, the grounds, the glamping, the holiday let with gym and inflatable hot tub. How will Sheepwash manage without her contribution to village life, the shop, local politics etc? I am sure many fans will miss her vlogs from Sheepwash where she instructs us to look at the sky or reports on the River Torridge water levels. Gripping stuff.
Needless to say she will take over the running of the residents association at her new address. What has she done with Daisy her Labrador?

Yes the bragging, the flaunting and the showing off possibilities are endless.

Think Daisy is at her ?sisters with another dog.
Think yesterday she said she was actively communicating with the Sheepwash village community committee via the internet saving on frequent visits to Devon o_O ;):LOL:

She's Markled her & left her with her brother. Considering Daisy lost her companion not that long ago her abandonment is appalling, it's appalling anyway but even worse because of that. When I was 'researching' her house move yesterday I read that she'd been living in a 'small house' during lockdown, the woman's nomadic.

How regimental are those and with zero privacy too, there’s no way I’d pay that, can’t see them allowing pets in them either, don’t think that’ll bother “look after number one” Flinty though.
Apart from that large room with all those windows, imagine the fingermarks & snot on them after the grandchildren have visited, the rest of it looks poky. Sorry, bijou 🤭

Apart from that large room with all those windows, imagine the fingermarks & snot on them after the grandchildren have visited, the rest of it looks poky. Sorry, bijou 🤭

Not being funny but that kitchen and bathroom looks like it needs some serious updating (from the photo) and for that price I’d expect Ryan Reynolds to come in and run the bath............Ahhhhh Ryan Reynolds (big sigh) 🙏😍.

Latest posts

Back