Gati-no

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
A little while ago, some of you may recall that I posted about QVC selling off the Melatowatsit cream on a BOGOF deal. I was suspicious that Gatineau were simply dumping as much of the old stock as they could so that they could launch a new version. Well, presto, I was right about that. Now we have probiotics in it. I thought you ate that in yoghurts!

Now that most people bought loads of it without realising, Jill Franks said that there was no need to throw it away. Andrew suggests that you use the old one during the day and use the new stuff at night.

Why can't they just be a bit more honest and tell us it's changing, which is why you're getting it at such a cheap price. Andrew goes on and on about how much he negotiates with Paris to get these prices and it's galling that it's all false! Don't treat us like idiots, we know what you're up to regardless.

PS. Did anyone see last week's Horizon about staying young? It seems L'Oreal have the know-how about keeping the skin wrinkle free after all!

Totally agree with you Moth! Wish they could be honest with us since QVC customers seem very loyal with Gatineau.

I suspect the reason they've been flogging off the eye cream at a 'super bargain price' - the one AY always returns to as her wrinkles come back when she stops using it (then why stop using it :wonder:). I expect there'll be a lauch of a 'wonderful new version' before people have barely got the top of the bottle of the old one.

Latest posts

Back