Refunds not being processed
Close
Login to Your Account
ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Refunds not being processed

Is anyone else failing to have their refunds processed from R&C?

I understand they made the unpopular decision to "utilise the full 30 days in their t&c's" in the past year, but when I emailed to ask when I should expect mine, they initially stated they aim to refund by week 3 and to ring back for progress if not completed by then.

It wasn't, so I did, and was met with the brick wall of "we take 30 days because it's our policy".

I hit 30 days tomorrow, but someone I know has now passed the 30 days and cannot get them to process the refund, so I am genuinely concerned that they are withholding all refunds for worrying reasons.

I have two more refunds pending in the next month, and another order due to be sent to me in the next week, and I am concerned something really bad is happening and I may never see my money again.
    Thanks Graham thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Hi Nicola. This is a sad situation that is repeating itself again and again. I will never buy from them again due to similar problems. They do not appear to conform to the new European Distant selling regs which entitles everyone to payment within 14 days. I would suggest you talk to the trading standards at your local council. However I would read very closely the T & C's for Rocks as I believe that every Creation piece is exempt (Para 5.4 I think from memory.) This I believe is unfair and should be stopped as you have effectively no right to cancel whatsoever and once you have paid you cannot get your money back.
    I hope you do receive your money back. But the channel gives me the impression that the clearance sales are really closing down sales.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Inspiration,

Day 30 today and I phoned them to be told that they can see from my account that my 30 days are up, but their accounts team have a backlog and there are no management in, and customer services cannot process any refunds without management approving.

I am so upset, I am 37 weeks pregnant, and they owe me thousands of pounds. I am aware of my local trading standards office and will speak to them, but the stress of their disgraceful behaviour is not what I need at this time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Roche View Post
    Thanks Inspiration,

Day 30 today and I phoned them to be told that they can see from my account that my 30 days are up, but their accounts team have a backlog and there are no management in, and customer services cannot process any refunds without management approving.

I am so upset, I am 37 weeks pregnant, and they owe me thousands of pounds. I am aware of my local trading standards office and will speak to them, but the stress of their disgraceful behaviour is not what I need at this time.
    This is a badly run company, if one person is sick or on holiday that deals with returns there is nobody else to cover, which means you suffer, they have taken your cash there is no urgency to return it, please avoid this company

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

Sorry that you are feeling dissatisfied, please contact our customer service team to assist you with your query.

Call us on: 0800 107 35 35
    Email us: customerservice@rocksandco.com

Kind Regards
    Rocks & Co.

Post Thanks / Like

Terrible customer service, terrible presenters (john scott i urge you to quit this place) wish this channel just disappear.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Roche View Post
    Thanks Inspiration,

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksandco team View Post
    Hi

Sorry that you are feeling dissatisfied, please contact our customer service team to assist you with your query.

Kind Regards
    Rocks & Co.
    It is nice of you to come and post, but as you can see from the OP post, they already called and didn't get anywhere, or is that a special number that has someone who can help?

PJ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksandco team View Post
    Hi

Kind Regards
    Rocks & Co.
    In the 13 years of running this site this has to be one of the least thought out posts that any company has posted.

Nicola posted:

"Day 30 today and I phoned them to be told that they can see from my account that my 30 days are up, but their accounts team have a backlog and there are no management in, and customer services cannot process any refunds without management approving"

So maybe "Rocksandco team" would like to post again with something that will help the customer rather than in my opinion just ignoring what YOUR customer had to say.
    Thanks PJ. , Nicola Roche thanked for this post
    Likes dollydimple , Inspiration, Dave liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    In the 13 years of running this site this has to be one of the least thought out posts that any company has posted.

Nicola posted:

"Day 30 today and I phoned them to be told that they can see from my account that my 30 days are up, but their accounts team have a backlog and there are no management in, and customer services cannot process any refunds without management approving"

So maybe "Rocksandco team" would like to post again with something that will help the customer rather than in my opinion just ignoring what YOUR customer had to say.
    Just out of interest Graham (and I am not asking for their email) did this person sign into this site with an official company email or could it be a fake person? In a way I hope they are fake else it doesn't bode well if they are R&C's customer "service"

PJ

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Hi all,

Thought I should update that I have now had my issue dealt with by a very helpful lady who took the bull by the horns.

Thank you for all your comments and advice. I'm relieved it is all sorted.
    Likes dollydimple liked this post