Waterfall Jacket & Camisole or not as the case may be!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even better news! Went further up my in box and found a message from the Strategic Project Manager offering me apologies and either a free camisole or a refund of £9.99! Result. Definitely helps to persevere.

Just picked up a message on my answerphone and an email from another customer service person (didn't sound like they were in England!). They said they had no record of my order for the camisole and could I ring them!!!!! Have sent yet another email (and copied in Mike Hancox and John Ackroyd) to tell them that if they had read my emails properly they would've known what the problem was and the mis information I'd been given.

Hopefully I will be getting my camisole in the next few days, if not, I'll take the £9.99 refund but this has certainly been a marathon complaint.

Good for you cj too many thing like this seem to be happening lately at least your perseverance paid off!!

This morning the postman came with my camisole! Hurrah!!! Its great to have at last got a result.

Chris

That's brilliant news, but you shouldn't have had to fight for it at all tbh, if they were really a company who cared about their customers they would have given you the camisole AND a £9.99 refund! Glad it's all over for you and you had a favourable result but I bet they didn't admit it was their mistake! I guess they apologised though, so fair do's...well done!

Well done ceejayblue! I'm glad your perseverance paid off and you got what you ordered in the beginning. Poor show IW for making you jump through hoops to get it!

Latest posts

Back