07/05/18 - 13/05/18 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

07/05/18 - 13/05/18 Big Deals

Pia Rossini Lightweight Pom Pom Trim Scarf Big Deal Price £15.98 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171727

Auto-Delivery Ultrasun Sun Protection Anti-Pigmentation 4 Piece Collection Big Deal Price £39.98 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236478

Thanks SCW for the heads up, but as you’ve mentioned before it’s showing as ‘oh dear blah’ until the 7th.
Grateful if you could advise if you know what the ultrasun offer is as I recently bought the 50+ duo after being told ‘I can’t repeat this offer, lie, I’ll be shot, hold hands in prayer, lie a bit more, etc’ and will be suitably annoyed if this is ‘better’.
Well within the 30 days MBG (lucky for me, not sure about others) so interested how this pans out.
PS: I’ve used ultrasun for years and have been happy with it (apart from the tan activator which did make me burn along with a lot of QVC reviewers). Any clues as to why the longevity has changed on certain items?!?! I’ve got an old sealed lip balm which says 36mths whereas the one that came with the face duo says 18mths?!? Also the sun protection used to be 36mths from opening and is now 24mths - just a random observation, can’t remember what the shelf life was before opening although I’m sure it was a lot longer (of course)

I dont know if it is a big deal or just a deal, but I just ordered 235526, the 3x150ml Loccy handcreams for £45 inc postage. Now the usual one is £21 direct and the almond one cost me £15 if not more in the shop for 75 ml. I know they put a £30 price on the Vanilla.one, but even at £21x3 I reckon this is a bargain.... BUt then I find their handcreams the best for me. I think Alexis was putting a price of £81 on the trio.

I dont know if it is a big deal or just a deal, but I just ordered 235526, the 3x150ml Loccy handcreams for £45 inc postage. Now the usual one is £21 direct and the almond one cost me £15 if not more in the shop for 75 ml. I know they put a £30 price on the Vanilla.one, but even at £21x3 I reckon this is a bargain.... BUt then I find their handcreams the best for me. I think Alexis was putting a price of £81 on the trio.

VERY tempted - I love the almond scented one (the sooner they do what everyone wants and launches a fragrance, the better!) and like both the others (would probably give the shea one to my mum at Christmas...) - they are great and as it’s a jumbo size, I slather over my hooves overnight as well 😎

Thanks SCW for the heads up, but as you’ve mentioned before it’s showing as ‘oh dear blah’ until the 7th.
Grateful if you could advise if you know what the ultrasun offer is as I recently bought the 50+ duo after being told ‘I can’t repeat this offer, lie, I’ll be shot, hold hands in prayer, lie a bit more, etc’ and will be suitably annoyed if this is ‘better’.
Well within the 30 days MBG (lucky for me, not sure about others) so interested how this pans out.
PS: I’ve used ultrasun for years and have been happy with it (apart from the tan activator which did make me burn along with a lot of QVC reviewers). Any clues as to why the longevity has changed on certain items?!?! I’ve got an old sealed lip balm which says 36mths whereas the one that came with the face duo says 18mths?!? Also the sun protection used to be 36mths from opening and is now 24mths - just a random observation, can’t remember what the shelf life was before opening although I’m sure it was a lot longer (of course)

you get

100ml face 50+
spf 30 lip protection & care
spf 30 hand cream
spf 30 eye cream

thats not a big deal at all & is nothing to do with this thread thats just a feature price for a limited amount of stock as the vanilla is no longer being made & used to be at the RRP £30 on the Q website when it was avaible on its own

Ultrasun Big Deal

After this TSV to intensify tanning, a Big Deal popped up on the app - one to minimise pigmentation. I'm guessing they were adding it ready for the coming weeks as it wasn't available for purchase.
The price was £39 before shipping.
It contains the eye cream, an Ultra Lip, the handcream and an Anti-pigmentation Face Cream but the image was too small to see sizes or levels of SPF.

Latest posts

Back